R.I.P. Dimebag Darrel. F'ed up news for the Metalheads here.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

I just saw this on the news. This is a sad day for metal. R.I.P Darell. Truly a great loss. Pantera were one of the first bands that got me into metal. I will always remember the killer legacy he left behind.

And death to the motherfcker that shot him.

I heard and posted this morning. Ive had all day to think about this. Ive been bummed about it. I never get bummed about people other than my family.

This whole thing is just so weird. NEVER would I have guessed this would happen. I feel so sorry for everyone who was shot. In the end to lose Dimebag is so sad. Its a completely sh*tty endcap to my teenage memories. Being 16 and foolin' around with some slutty metal chick I met at a party while "Cemetary Gates" plays in the background. Or sitting around with a bunch of stoner friends gettin a contact buzz while listening to "Planet Carvan". Thrashing around the house by myself with "Fu*king Hostile" blasting because I was pissed. Now his death will forever be linked to those memories.

I gotta believe that Phil is pissed also. You cant be in a band with guys that long and not feel pissed. No matter what bullsh*t they were goin through now, they would've worked it out eventually. 100% Now this a$$hole has F'ed up ANY chance of this happening. THATS WHY HE WAS PISSED RIGHT?!!? Now it will never happen.

I dont know how to feel. Im sittin here typin while blastin Pantera. Man this sux.

man. even if metal's the least favorable genre on my list (classical as first) i do believe that they don't deserve that. they don't! it's just some idiot who's being an idiot. sheesh morons these days. one day some kid in high school with a shotgun shooting everybody in his school and the next there are bombings in iraq! i doubt that's the will of God! it happens because we are in a fallen and currupted planet. if only if adam didn't take that stupid apple.

Guest chepillin

Heard that on TV, even in the spanish channel that my roomate watchs. Went trhough their website and it is insane there as well. I used to attend to those tye of concerts, now what is next??

I think i will have to explain this once again.

If you have nothing good to post about the topic dont post.

NO FLAMING!

I have done a cleanup and taken action on the offending member. Lets keep this clean or ill close it.

---------------------------

The Posts Have Been Deleted

// Seph

I think i will have to explain this once again.

If you have nothing good to post about the topic dont post.

NO FLAMING!

I have done a cleanup and taken action on the offending member. Lets keep this clean or ill close it.

---------------------------

The Posts Have Been Deleted

// Seph

sorry for the flaming, but thank you very much.

OMG I was told about it last night and I couldn't believe. Even after reading articles on the web, it was and still is very very difficult to believe. One of my favourite guitarists, member of one of my favourite bands......damn this world is ****ed up. Rest in peace Darrel, I hope that they'll let you play up in there :)

AAAGH :slant:

man it just got on the news in hong kong. man all my classmates are like "they deserved it" and " why should i care about those losers?" that's them. not me. man people should give some respect for people that revolutionize music as it is today like marcus miller and stevie wonder.