[Release]: Pandion Mod :)

PanReleaseT.png

Download current mod Pandion 2.1.1. 25 December 2004:

Pandion 2.1.1 Mod beta (With Menu Enable)

Pandion 2.1.1 Mod beta (With Menu Disable)

Current Mod

- For some request I change back transport icon to left

- Disable title text on caption bar ([email protected] - Pandion) on main window

- Fixed chat window toolbar menu, make 'Preferences and Customize" text always on right even windows are bigger or smaller

- Resize text area in chat window

- Fixed input text area in chat window, scrollbar will show when second line are using

- Chat window tab much bigger (not wider)

- replace some icon

- default MenuBar are disable. For some menu please right click on contact list

- include my current mod background.

- Lucida Grande and Lucida Sans Unicode are require

P/S: Makesure current Pandion 2.1 are installed in your system. If Pandion are installed in your system, u dont need to uninstall it, just unzip this pack and run Pandion.exe

Suggestion are welcome, and also need help for modding Contactlist window.

Enjoy the mod...

and dont forget to visit http://www.pandion.be

Thanks,

oldskull

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesus Franco

Padnion is using 100% or my cpu, so i removed your files and it continues to use 100% of my cpu... :( I reinstalled it and it still uses 100% of my cpu...could it be conflict with other apps on my pc running?

@aashish13 & Jesus Franco: I never got any problem with CPU usage. Yes Pandion used about 20 - 40 mb ram. But never had any problem with cpu usage. Maybe you need to update your IE? I have no idea sorry.

@everybody: thanks, good u guys like it.

@kmccormi: Try use other server. jabbernet.dk seems to be the best one :)

I think its lucida grande, My buddy list is screwed up, the details for the buddy list are jaggy as are the menus while i'm chatting, the rest is fine.

brb, /me is off to find lucida grande font.

EDIT: NVM, it turns out i haven't turned on cleartype since my last restore. Your skin is good. :)

EDITED EDIT: OMFG, the backgrounds are so hot. How do you make one??

EDIT OF THE EDITED EDIT: What vs are you using in conjuction with your skin?

I think its lucida grande, My buddy list is screwed up, the details for the buddy list are jaggy as are the menus while i'm chatting, the rest is fine.

brb, /me is off to find lucida grande font.

EDIT: NVM, it turns out i haven't turned on cleartype since my last restore. Your skin is good. :)

EDITED EDIT: OMFG, the backgrounds are so hot. How do you make one??

EDIT OF THE EDITED EDIT: What vs are you using in conjuction with your skin?

Good u like it. The background of Pandion in the screenshot are from ont3, u can install it by clicking customize on toolbar chat box. And I am using Tiger WB by Bzeitler.