[Release] Bz Panther/Tiger Update now w/ Brushed

I decided to update my panther and tiger skins. I replaced lots of images, fixed some bugs, replaced the hated large fonts with smaller ones, added brushed and safari substyles.

Included in the zip are (2) looca skins (2) windowblinds themes (graphite and Regular) and a folder called "cpl" which needs to be unzipped to c:program filesstardock in order to make the preference skin buttons work.

Each WindowBlinds theme contains the following subskins.

1. Tiger --> Used for default theme

2. Tiger Finder -->Used for explorer.exe or looca.exe

3. Panther --> Used for default theme

4. Panther Finder -->Used for explorer.exe or looca.exe

5. Prefs --> Used with rundll32.exe, wbconfig.exe, wfxload.exe

6. Safari --> Used with Firefox.exe

I hope you enjoy the skin... leave me any bug reports/requests here.

Screenshots:

Menu and Finder-

Tiger Graphite -

Safari-

Photoshop-

Preferences-

Start Menu-

Download Here:

Bz PantherTiger Update

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you're using Max's inactive glyphs, I don't mind but if you could change that and if somebody could tell me how to decrease the font size (because when I use Arial with this it looks weird :confused:) that would be even better. Also, I just reformatted so I have to reinstall Windowblinds soon...And Looca too! Also, is hills Safari theme a good one to use with this or is there a better one for Firefox 1.0?

thanks. that fixed it. how do you change the graphite minize and maximize buttons to color ones?

just try replacing/renaming the files in the theme's dir - that's pretty simple! btw have a look at tiger ob theme by pete ross and magbi9 (search the forum!)!

good luck with that!

@bzeitler

great piece of aqua-oriented stuff, though i don't use wb (prefer vs's :))!

just try replacing/renaming the files in the theme's dir - that's pretty simple! btw have a look at tiger ob theme by pete ross and magbi9 (search the forum!)!

good luck with that!

No... hellooooooo just use the regular style instead of graphite. You dont need to change any thing!

I have one question, how do I get the preferences skin to work, does it work with the Windows control panel? I'm sure it's set up as some kind of per application setting, i'm just not sure. I have the latest version of WindowBlinds (4.4) and am running Windows XP Home SP2.

Other than that, skins looks great and I love the toolbar buttons in explorer

Hi Bz,

First of all, let me say thank you times infinity plus one!

Second, I installed the panther/tiger update (previously alternating between Tiger 4 & 3.5), and as always, you're the master. But I am increasingly annoyed by the Safari & Looca skins - they work fine with Tiger 3.5, but with 4, including this version, they do not automatically stretch, producing the unsightly result you can see in the attached screenie (top window-Looca, bottom- SafariFox).

Is there any work-around or solution :confused: ? I'm using WB 4.4.

Otherwise, keep up the amazing work, we really do appreciate it.

Moory :)

post-15351-1101960158_thumb.jpg