Cursor

Guest nvslater

I am here, but I can't answer your question.

Most people tend to feel that being able to identify the tool you're using in an application like Photoshop is useful, so I'd tend to doubt that many people will be able to offer much advice on this.

I would imagine, however, poking around with ResHacker in the PhotoShop DLLs should find something.

I have no idea what bumping is. If you can tell me, I will make sure i don't do it again.

Bumping is defined as needlessly posting to a topic, such that it receives more attention than it rightfully deserves.

In other words, posting repeatedly to your topic, usually with single sentence comments, for no real reason.

It's also defined in the forum's rules. Try reading them before you post.

Guest nvslater

Hello I am back. Had to get my password sent to me again, in order to log in. Happens every time I post. One post per login. Is that one of your rules? Are there people here that know how to make a cursor? If so please let me know where to post, to find them. I will not post to any where else, until you tell me where to go...... Shouldn't be hard to make a cursor that will work in photoshop. Well, I will try to abide by all your rules. I usually try to keep my messages short and to the point. But in your case I will make an exception. A days suspendtion, would give time to get logged in again, since I have to log in repeatly everytime I want to post. By the way the private message doest work either. So what do you think my chances are of getting the cursor I need?

Guest nvslater

I thought that a forum called cursors , would be the place to go. But what do I know. Oh well, where do I post next? Wait I need to make this 2 sentenses . There that should do it.

1. Wait for your questions to be answered.

2. Do not double post (or triple post for that matter)

3. Dont bundle in 10 different questions in one thread

4. This is the right forum to post, but its not the right way to do so. WAIT

5. You cant post once everytime you log in, double posting is two messages by the same person continuosly. You seem to be an expert in that >.<

6. Can you realize this looks like a monologue between you and... well you?

Last warning, abide to the rules, be patient and WAIT TILL SOMEONE TO COME AND ANSWER YOU.

You will get that suspension Stevie was talking about otherwise.

----------------------

The Topic Has Been Moved

// Seph

Guest nvslater

grim53;

The photoshop default arrow, would be fine, or something like it. It's not a matter of what cursor is needed, but rather where it is needed. Although I asked for an arrow, the biggest problem is how to get it working in photoshop. The problem is, to use the any arrow for the eraser (and other) tools.

Guest nvslater

seph;

If you find more than one question, that I have posted, I'll quit this forum. Ill gladly wait, when people understand the one question I have asked. By the way do you understand the question. Seems hard to convey.

Your rule #4, implys that I should wait till the question is answered. How would the question get answered, when it is not understood?

#5 You missed the point, this forum only allows me to post one time and then I am cut off and need to ask for my password to sent to me again. Tell me the 2 questions and Iwill correct that.

You say that this topic has been moved.... Where has it been moved to?

Member suspended.

Let me answer for Seph.

4. You don't know whether your question is understood because noone has answered to it yet. WAIT.

5. Maybe your web browser doesn't accept cookies? I see this kind of bug for the first time. Try to change your web browser's settings.

And come back tomorrow to check this thread, maybe someone will help you :)

Guest nvslater

Boy, guess patience isnt all that is needed here. A little insight would help. Like why not ask for a cursor, in the cursor forum? Ofcouse there doesnt seem to be any one there that knows about cursors anyway. Do you happen to know any thing?

I *think* it seems that nvslater wants a cursor that he can reshack to replace the tool cursors (e.g. eraser brush shape, etc) in Photoshop.

I don't even know if it's possible to change the tools cursors in Photoshop. (E.g. change the eraser cursor/brush from round to heart shaped).

I think, however, you can import and use your own custom brushes in Photoshop.

nvslater, google for: Photoshop custom brush

And the reason people are getting so annoyed with you is that you posted 5 replies within 2 hours when you posted this thread!! We heard you the first time around; you don't need to keep posting here bugging individual members for help.

Since this is not IRC (hence not sending three messages continuously) and we will not take rudeness here, this topic is now closed too.

You've explained, you have posted everywhere, we have moved you to the proper forum, we have explained to you detailedly what to do and what not to do (you should have know because you ~are~ expected to have read the rules) you still dont get it. Apparently we "dont know anything".

-------------------------

The Topic Has Been Closed

// Seph