[release] iPod-iPhoto and iPod-U2

@esXXI

do i feel there some "bad karma" between you and me???

I made two posts(this one and the "grim53 birthday-tread") and u post 2 unnecessary answers... so whats going on?

Yes you're right...these iPods are nothing special, no big deal, but i made them and i wanna share them with this community...so ok, don't call it"release" call it "share" with the people who like them. I can't reinvent the iPod, and by the way i dont use the magic wand tool, i do it with the erasertool

@ Peter

thanks, thats why i "release" them, because you're a lazy guy;)

Sascha

I drag that dotted line across the front of the iPod, and delete, then take an image I want and transform it to fit the space. then I'd do the shadow. Nice release anyways, seeing as how, as Lou says, "That's what Aqua-Soft is all about, 'Look what I did' " And also because most of us are really lazy.

Oh come on seXXI, not everyone can do that :cool: I'm happy that these icons appeared just because I'm too lazy to do them myself. So thank you SaOSX :)

Lazy git. :P

@SaOSX: Not particularly, I just get weary of people magic-wanding and then shadowing an Apple photo and proclaiming it their work (which you didn't do, +1 for you ;)). Sorry if I sound harsh.

@esXXI

do i feel there some "bad karma" between you and me???

I made two posts(this one and the "grim53 birthday-tread") and u post 2 unnecessary answers... so whats going on?

Sascha

I HAD A BIRTHDAY THREAD :o . were, i totally missed it. and i looked :confused:

edit, never mind, i just relized u are talking about my girlfriends bday thread. my bad :P