Bz Black Tiger Milk

Bz Black Tiger Milk V1

Here is the windowblinds version of black tiger milk. Based of a visual style by perriem

and the original "milk" theme for Mac OSX by Max Rudberg. This theme combines elements of my tiger skin, milk skin and some images from perriem's black tiger milk visual style.

Thanks to perriem for coming up with the original mod and letting me create the theme for windowblinds.

To use:

As with my other themes, this theme comes with three substyles for use with preferences style windows, "finder" style windows and regular windows so you may use them accordingly under per application settings in windowblinds. You can find the milk remote that I made under the avedesk section of windowblinds and my milk nexplorer skin under the application skin releases section of www.aqua-soft.org.

Please to not redistribute this theme or use any images contained within without contacting me first. Thanks again!

Bzeitler

Thanks for downloading

Pic 1

Pic 2

download here

Please Post any bugs/changes or requests you find or may have in this thread so that I may fix them. Thanks again!

Originally posted by wiebeest@Sep 20 2004, 04:02 PM

@BZeitler: congrats on this skin.

Love the taskbar & startmenu.

Have to get used to the close, min, max buttons.

Maybe a more Milk2 approach would be more aestecally

pleasing? A matter of personal taste of course.

Using it right now!

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alternate min max close glyphs are certainly a possiblity... I tried several before settling on these... I am open to suggestion

Originally posted by bzeitler@Sep 20 2004, 09:16 PM

Alternate min max close glyphs are certainly a possiblity... I tried several before settling on these... I am open to suggestion

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@Bzeitler: I mean the ones in the WB Milk2 skin by Septimus.

Are you familiar with that one? See link below:

WB Milk2

Good luck (still using your skin BTW) ;) ,

wiebeest

• 1 year later...