deadzombie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by StefanKa@Sep 2 2004, 03:07 PM

What's about this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like that ALOT. The current wrapper for the site is just temporary until the new board comes out (its in its last beta)... I will be knocking at your door Stefanka when it does, asking for for this with buttons and other goodies, ;)

...windows flag...

:blink: Hugh? Do you really want to make a Windows Flag? Hm, in my opinion, you should make something special, which is already not used of anybody and... hm, I don't know what you think about Windows Flags, tell me... I think something like this would be great. I mean, not excatly this, but use it as an inspiration. ;)

i was thinking windows flag cuase aero soft is microsoft exclusive. and the easiest way to identivy microsoft is with there logo. let me get home and see what i can come up with...

what i was really thinking about is the same mouse pointer in the aqua soft logo, with a windows flag under it.... but i have to wait till i get home to do anything.

if your interested in some outside logo help dz, maybe we should start an icon contest like we did here. unless u were tyring to have this logo and auro softs match. cuase that makes sence.

Lookin forward for this to be open to everyone -_-

You can count me in, i´ll be allover the place :P

Don´t no why but... i´m lovin my windows :woot: and i think theres much to come out of a place like this man, i´ll be helpful in what ways there´s possible ;)... and i´m talkin has a poster ;)

Originally posted by skyhirockets@Sep 3 2004, 10:18 PM

back one page there was talk about a blue theme for the site. NO! this aint aqua-soft so keep em diferent and stick to the longhorn grey theme.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually Aero-Soft will focus on all the looks available for Longhorn, including the popular plex looks (which happen to have a blue base to the theme). Hopefully after the new board is released we'll focus on a few different skins for members to choose from, but thats down the line...

I still need buttons skinned for the site... just a few more things before we open. BIG thanks to Timan for kicking ass.

Originally posted by deadzombie@Sep 3 2004, 04:36 PM

Actually Aero-Soft will focus on all the looks available for Longhorn, including the popular plex looks (which happen to have a blue base to the theme). Hopefully after the new board is released we'll focus on a few different skins for members to choose from, but thats down the line...

I still need buttons skinned for the site... just a few more things before we open. BIG thanks to Timan for kicking ass.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno, maybe I could go get some Aero screenshots and try to Photoshop some buttons for the site. Anything I can do to help.

Originally posted by deadzombie@Sep 3 2004, 11:36 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my bad >.< i stand corrected.

well i am interested if there are still spots open. i am a ms beta tester, i have 4074 installed and use it on a regular basis and know a lil bit bout the interface of aero and just longhorn in general. Also i have been able to enable aero glass in 4074 so if u guys need anything dealing with that u can get screenshots. And just incase it would benefit the whole project, i do have 2 previous builds of the os. I think this is a sweet idea guys hope it works out great.