[ann] Wooden Fish

MonkSD

Wow, thanx to you MonkSD, long time I wanted to create my own weblog, and I didn't know which database to use.

Your weblog is perfect, beautiful design, I made my own this afternoon but I should say it's not so beautiful.

Some help would be grantly appreciated, contact me via msn if you're not too busy.

Thanx in advance.

monk, i like the colors

ultraman, you don't go posting your blog in someone elses topic that announces their own blog, make your own topic for that. Your blog is using the default design that comes with it, so theres not really much praise i can give it...and nudity, :sigh: post a warning if theres crap on your site thats not work safe.

It doesn't matter to me posting my weblog in anyone else thread, and I don't use the default design, I just wanted some advice from MonkSd, and the best way to do it was to post a link to my weblog here.

And I won't create my own topic to show my weblog 'cause It won't be really interessant for you who don't speak french.

And I don't ask you to make praise on it, 'cause as you say, it's not my topic....

I'll just put off the link to my weblog by respect for MonkSd and i'll wait for him to read this topic and help me with some details to finish my weblog's design if he wants too.

Originally posted by MonkSD+Aug 17 2004, 07:48 PM-->
QUOTE(MonkSD @ Aug 17 2004, 07:48 PM)
My newest weblog, Wooden Fish.

Feedbacks and comments are welcomed! :)

------------------------------

Please tag your threads. This is an [Ann] thread.

The Topic Has Been Tagged

// Seph

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very elegant, easy on the eyes it seems (I rather love the background..), goin' in my bookmarks. ;)

Originally posted by ultraman+Aug 18 2004, 09:09 PM-->
QUOTE(ultraman @ Aug 18 2004, 09:09 PM)
Thanx in advance, my weblog is here , and yes it's in French  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Er cheeky and that's the second time you've posted a link to a site/place of your own that has nude figures in it. Please start warning people.. Or Seph/Stevie are going to beat your head in.

Originally posted by esXXI@Aug 20 2004, 07:49 PM

Er cheeky and that's the second time you've posted a link to a site/place of your own that has nude figures in it. Please start warning people.. Or Seph/Stevie are going to beat your head in.

Then it's still not going to interest us if you post it either way..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i've put off the link to my weblog as I said in my previous post.

I've warned people about nude figures on my website, I updated it as soon as I could.

And when you say "Er cheeky" and "Then it's still not going to interest us if you post it either way..", you're insultingly dismissive.