The Official "back To School" Thread

Originally posted by Infinity@Aug 27 2004, 09:40 AM

Well, I'm just about to start Year 10 at Dixons CTC, Bradford, England.  I think Year 10 is the equivilant of Freshman year, but not sure.  I'm doing Art Coursework for the start of term as I speak (Man I get work even before the start of term, how much does that suck!  :( )...

I'm looking forward to my 5 lessons of ICT per week and I will come away with a GNVQ at the end (equal to 4 GCSEs)...

:blink:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ludge+Aug 28 2004, 11:14 AM-->
QUOTE(Ludge @ Aug 28 2004, 11:14 AM)
how is a GNVQ equal to 4 GCSEs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's equal in a world where hamburgers eat people, and nothing is as it seems...

Ok, so I lied. In no way is a GNVQ equal to much at all, when all's told.

Tell a lie... It's equal to a waste of time and taxpayers' money (which I can now officially say, as I'm no longer a full-time student).

1th of 4 semesters I'll have to do to get my 'abitur' (the highest 'upper school' graduation you can do here in germany. it's also required for going to universitary) started 2 weeks ago. teachers really think they have to make us work hard by now...

I won't be going back to school (some day I will finish that CS degree), but Back to School means supporting a lot of you guys at my company's call center. Just go easy on me... remember to be nice to your friendly local customer service agent at xyz big absolutely-necessary-math-school-supply company.

That's all I am going to say about that.