[wip] Pantoni.uk.to - Version 2

pantoni

Hi all,

as most of you didn't really like my first site (because of the popup), I completely redesigned it.

No more entrance site, no more popup, no more big useless parts:

pantoni.uk.to (it's the shortest free url I could find)

The Software & Themes sections are already completed (inkl. downloads).

This will be definitly the last design for my hompage for now, but comments are welcome! :)

Originally posted by kjwebb@Aug 11 2004, 02:13 AM

I like the title as well. It's very creative.

As for the design, damn clever and nice but don't let Stevie BM see the "

I am sure your site design can be replicated in CSS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What he said :blink:

Just to reiterate - I think the design is really stunning - every single aspect of it - but could be created in XHTML/CSS much more efficiently and stuff...

Its kinda hard coding a website in css if you've never done it before, even after reading every tutorial i could find, the only thing i can do is a 3 column floating design. :rant: Css isn't that easy for everyone as it is for you Stevie. ;)

Originally posted by Flarex@Aug 11 2004, 11:08 PM

Its kinda hard coding a website in css if you've never done it before, even after reading every tutorial i could find, the only thing i can do is a 3 column floating design. :rant: Css isn't that easy for everyone as it is for you Stevie. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it isn't easy for me either but I am learning slowly and I can't forget my favourite "html>body #stylename" method for getting site's working in IE and Firefox/Safari.