Kabal's Finderbar

!!![EDIT]!!! THX I GOT IT!!!

Hi People...i downloaded the finderbar.msi, installed it and tried to switch it on in View -> ExplorerBar -> FinderBar...

But in my case there is only View -> ExplorerBar -> !!!and then nothing in there!!!

somebody knows what my problem is?

got XP SP2

thx a lot, greetz

nizeace

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi boys!

I'm a great fan of finderbar, I always use it in my pc, is very usefull and pretty!

I have some question for you:

1) Is possible to modify something in the graphic, in particular, is possible don't have more "Finderbar" write in the top of the column?

2) This program take many resource (ram expecially) in your pc to?

Sorry for my bad bad english!

Bye!!!

If you have a Mac, you don't need Finderbar ;).

Finderbar is solely to emulate a feature that's already ON the Mac's by default (the strip of icons running down Finder, on the left side--we try and get that in Explorer).

-NC

O.k but what about the icons in the menubar on mac and the txt used i can get some screens of other desks that have this…

Hi boys!

I'm a great fan of finderbar, I always use it in my pc, is very usefull and pretty!

I have some question for you:

1) Is possible to modify something in the graphic, in particular, is possible don't have more "Finderbar" write in the top of the column?

2) This program take many resource (ram expecially) in your pc to?

Sorry for my bad bad english!

Bye!!!

..up.........

O.k but what about the icons in the menubar on mac and the txt used i can get some screens of other desks that have this…

What icons? Mac can do it natively--it is inherently superior to Kabal's Finderbar because it's BUILT IN to the operating system.

I'd like to see some of those screenies...

And re. your other post

That's all good but i can't get WindowsBar on mac because it's a exe file…

I'm assuming you mean WindowBlinds. Again, why would you want it? WindowBlinds is a Windows-only application. The corresponding Mac app (but you can't use WindowBlinds themes on it) is called Shapeshifter--Look on Google to find it. It's payware (shareware?), but well worth it.

-NC

What icons? Mac can do it natively--it is inherently superior to Kabal's Finderbar because it's BUILT IN to the operating system.

I'd like to see some of those screenies...< i'll get some for you…

And re. your other post

I'm assuming you mean WindowBlinds. Again, why would you want it? WindowBlinds is a Windows-only application. The corresponding Mac app (but you can't use WindowBlinds themes on it) is called Shapeshifter--Look on Google to find it. It's payware (shareware?), but well worth it.

-NC

Yes but i have had .exe files on mac befor and i couldnt open sit ect… then my system went wrong and i had to have it restored then i couldnt get exe files…

sorry to bump a thread but err has anyone sorted the whole finderbar text box problem and the 'x' problem....i swear ive seen screenies where the sidebar hasn't got that annoying bar....also how do i change the icons in the bar?....and whats the download link for the latest version?

sorry to bump a thread but err has anyone sorted the whole finderbar text box problem and the 'x' problem....i swear ive seen screenies where the sidebar hasn't got that annoying bar....also how do i change the icons in the bar?....and whats the download link for the latest version?

Do you own a mac or a pc…?

• 2 weeks later...