1.42GHz PowerPC G4

1 GB DDR333 SDRAM

ATI Radeon 9200 with 32MB DDR video memory

80GB Ultra ATA hard drive *will be upgraded on arrival

Super drive

DVI or VGA video output

AirPort Extreme

Pictures and full rundown on arrival!!!

IS that Good, in the right spot Mr. Stanky?

Posts Removed, Loser Member Banned.

If you hadn't guessed by now, (The Ghost of) BDP, bumping/spamming/posting pointless stuff is considered bad manners here, and we don't like people with bad manners.

If he comes back again, people, let me know post-haste.

-----------------------

Stevie BM

Ok. not one to brag.. but i just got an iPod Shuffle 512 from my brother for my birthday. I jokingly told him to go order me one, but he went and busted ass, and found me a shuffle.... I must say... I knew it was small, but you honestly dont realize how small until it's un your hand.....

/me is sooo stoked.

-psi

Well, just wanted to show off some mac mini pics I took today,

http://www.twistedcpu.com/tim/macmini/

pretty fast machine for 500$, runs iLife like a charm, havn't tried photoshop yet or anything major, mostly apple apps. Had to install iLife 05 my self, which isn't a pain but kinda sucks when you restore your mac daily :$.

*utter shock and disbelief* :slant:

PS Test PS and tell me how it runs, that`s the only thing left i need to know about the mini.

i finally got my imacG5 running.. i still cant believe that i got this piece of a precious jewel, what else can i say.. still have to make some time to familiarize this oh well just wanna share my moments.. with my imac.

that├Ęs all godbless A-S

ps. i still love my pc :P

Wow, i got an iPod photo 40GB in christmas and bought an iMac G5 17'' 768MB of RAM and internal bluetooth on January 21st.

Its amazing, i absolutely love the imac, its so silent and..gorgeous :)

Funny when i look back and see how i tried to mimic this on windows XP (thanks to the talented ones here at aqua soft). It can't get anywere near this and i didnt realize it until i started using the imac.

Mac forever :)

Check this... I just got my first wife a new emac 2 weeks ago. I likes messing with it so I purchased me a PowerMAC g5 dual 1.8ghz. I got all the works. 2 Gigs of RAM, and the 6800DDL with a 22" Monitor. As soon as I got it I was tearing the boxes open. Couldn't wait to mess with it. Fired it up and went through the usual. I went to system profiler and noticed it only was showing 1 cpu. I messed with it for a few and ran apple hardware test. It too only shows 1 cpu. I popped the side open and there were 2 cpu's. I called apple and they said... Yep it's got a dead cpu. Take it to your nearest service center and we'll get that fixed for ya. :mad:

Icing on the cake.

Anyway I still havn't got it back and that's been a week ago.

Feel nothing. I was just saying that all the excitement and then bam. It's broke. Of course they are going to fix it.

I know how you feel. When I bought my PowerMac 9600/350 it had a bum CD drive. Apple did fix it and it took about two weeks total time. It can be nerve-wracking, but it pays to be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my mac mini yesterday.

- 80gb

- 256mb**

- Combo (don't need to burn DVD's)

- Bluetooth w/ wireless keyboard and mouse

It's so awesome, faster than my old comp as everyone telling me it would be (except for some other guy in this thread).

**I just upgraded through my school bookstore today, threw in 512mb of PC3200 and boy did it make a difference.

I am now a mac user for life. I'm hooked.