Official "I Switched" Thread

Well, let's see, I recently went on a splurg. I got a 4g 20GB iPod, an iSight, a 17" G4 Powerbook, and a 23" HD cinema display. All in addition to my prexisting G4 machine and G3 powerboook with crummy battery problem.

All said and done, I use my PC's far more than my macs, but they all have their uses.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Big Daddy P

Yo, yo, yo all you soft aqua wannabees. This is your Big Daddy P with my latest and greatest 411 4 y'alls.

Dig this...

I gots me a brand spankin' new I mac G5, my soft aqua niggaz! It's the Bizomb! C ya windoze!

How ya like me now? :cool:

Yo, yo, yo all you soft aqua wannabees. This is your Big Daddy P with my latest and greatest 411 4 y'alls.

Dig this...

I gots me a brand spankin' new I mac G5, my soft aqua niggaz! It's the Bizomb! C ya windoze!

i hate u even more. Not cause of the iMac but cause u speak like a moron :/

If you wanna show off, write down the specs and ur experience with it.

Geez! When did it become cool to be an Ali G wannabe? :slant:

Dig this...

Boring and stupid as hell, but also funny as hell.

I seriously doubt this iMac works properly till now.

er........that kind of language isn't getting you anywhere. the only result is either you making yourself looking stupid, not finding any job because of your poor grammar and spelling, and being regarded as an idiot.

the word nigger is a very offensive ethnical mocking. i suggest you don't use it.

please use proper grammar + spelling. it is very appropiate, sounds more formal, and people will respect you more.

good to hear that you are abandoning windows :)

I own a 3g 15gb iPod (got it in june) and some 3rd party car charger/fm brodcaster. It's very out of the way, one wire from my cigarrette lighter to my ipod, with a little platic oval control area to switch stations. My ipod has completely replaced my two 72 cd cases (full) that used to be in my car.

Now at school I use it every day religiously in between classes.

I have plans for a PM G5......

• 2 weeks later...