• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a gazillion CDs, but I might end up using the disk mode for storing files. I was going to buy the silver one from Amazon.com, when it was $342USD, but went with the black when the prices matched at $344.

Plus, the black iPod classic matches my laptop (HP Pavilion dv9500t) a lot. Same colors, just no chrome.

So no, I probably won't fill it up immediately. My iTunes playlist only has a 5.5 GB.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Well I finally purchased my new iMac about 3 days ago, and it arrived yesterday! 2 days shipping is pretty good! Anyway it came installed with Leopard which is awesome, loving spaces and all the other great new features.

The new keyboard is really sleek, but I don't like the new caps lock button on it. It seems you have to really hammer it to get it to recognize that i pressed it. Does anyone know of a hack or patch that ill make it so I only have to tap it like on other keyboards?

Heres the specs:

2.4GHz Intel

Core 2 Duo

2GB memory

320GB hard drive

8x double-layer SuperDrive

ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB memory

Click here to see my first desktop

Thread merged. Posted in wrong forum & we've got a thread for this.

PS. Congratulations! -SirSmiley

The new keyboard is really sleek, but I don't like the new caps lock button on it. It seems you have to really hammer it to get it to recognize that i pressed it. Does anyone know of a hack or patch that ill make it so I only have to tap it like on other keyboards?

Seemed the same for me with my Macbook, but after a while you just tap it and it'll turn on. I think it just needs a little "breaking in."

Congrats!

After taking my MBP in to have a fan replaced two weeks ago, I went up to one of the iMac displays, touched one key on the keyboard, and bought one of the new thin keyboards on impulse. I had the old white keyboard on my AMD box, and I replaced it with the new one. Took a little work getting it fully working, but I absolutely love the new thin keyboards. I may get a wireless one to replace the wireless white keyboard on my mini