[release] Bzeitlers Nexplorer 1.9 Skins

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bzeitler@Jun 22 2004, 10:53 AM

I changed the shadows again.  Some one please tell me how these are before I cchange all of them.  I think they are pretty good

newshadow.jpg

and one more attached....

it looks good on the side, but too dark on the bottom...

Originally posted by Gossard@Jun 22 2004, 04:49 PM

Do you have some news about inspiriat skin? got permission?

Really god job bzeitler .. nice shadows.

There will be no Longhorn Inspiriant Skin for Version 1.9 by me.

Version 1.9 is totaly buggy for me (Sorry vneumann). So i will not modifize my Skin.

But if bzeitler want to make a Skin, he can port my Skin to Version 1.9 (PM me)

Originally posted by bzeitler@Jun 22 2004, 05:36 PM

thanks for the input here is another version of tiskin to test.  Please use it and get back to me.  I think they are about perfect now.

Thanks

bzeitler

tiskin test

I had no problem with the previous shadows and this one is cool, too. All skins are beautiful :rolleyes:

Q: could it be that with some skins the app behaves faster than with others? Or is it just my imagination?

Originally posted by gabx458@Jun 22 2004, 12:46 PM

I had no problem with the previous shadows and this one is cool, too.  All skins are beautiful    :rolleyes:

Q:  could it be that with some skins the app behaves faster than with others?  Or is it just my imagination?

thanks for the input....

to answer your question... probably not although some skins use smaller images which could cause a tiny increase in speed but nothing to drastic. Maybe some are better looking than others and thats what leads to your enjoyment :P

thanks again

bzeitler

Originally posted by bzeitler@Jun 22 2004, 05:48 PM

thanks for the input....

to answer your question... probably not although some skins use smaller images which could cause a tiny increase in speed but nothing to drastic.  Maybe some are better looking than others and thats what leads to your enjoyment  :P

thanks again

bzeitler

Thanx, than it was just me getting siroholic :P

okay.. I have got them about perfect now even the rolled up state... here is a little preview pack of the skins I have finished so far. I will do the rest probably tonight or as soon as I can get to them. Thanks for downloading. Included here is Aqua Studio and Tiskin. If you find anything else that needs fixed let me know soon cause I am doing the final version of the skins. THanks

bzeitler

get them here:

Final Skin Preview

Just finishing this one up and then I will release and 2 updated skin packs containing all skins, with changed shadows, my newer panther skin updated again... all skins have numerous updates. Here is a preview :

edit:

can someone tell me what the buttons do when pressed in bbx mercury?

• 6 months later...