[release] Nexplorer 1.9

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The download link doesn't work so I googled it and found a link on a russian page (suspicious) and the file size was 1mb.. also I found the older version 1.87 and that file size was 2,5mb.. so it seemed weird going from 1.87 (2,5mb) to 1.9 (1mb).. that's a huge difference...

Sooo?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chepillin

This is my recommendation. Go to task manager-processes and give Nexplorer Above Normal priority... it works fine and much better for Nexplorer 1.87. For the latter, has even more velocity that my regular wondows explorer (less resources of course).

Thanks for ***** (he knows who I am talking about) for sending me an old version of Nexplorer.

Lets all avoid asking the developer for new releases, let him/her do whatever he/she wants. In my computer (2Ghz 256MB) both versions work alright. Version 1.87 works very fast with the Above Normal priority.

i would`t agree with chepilin's advice, setting app priority is not for pple unfamilliar with the way windows works and can lead to various probs. but to each his own i guess :slant:

also the development of NeXplorer has ceased and if u read the whole thread u`d know this. N3wbs and contstant requests/whining/*****ing made it too much for Kevin and he left. Same story since the begging of time. So if you can, stick with what you got now, if not, learn to program :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...