[preview] Panther Osx System Mods

Here's a preview screenie of the Panther OSX system mod pack I'm working on. Will include: System files, Panther Windowblinds 4.3 skin (with pulsing buttons;)..updated ichat and ichatav skins, updated nexplorer skin, windvd6 skin, and some other misc stuff. Still quite a bit of work todo...

Works on Windows Xp Sp1 or XP Media Center Edition Sp1.

I need some beta testers, so if you can help me with testing, send me a message on Msn, my user info is [email protected] (Fast connections only please).

Screenie:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/8078243/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll test, iThis is i'm very unbiased, i wont tell you "Oh it's looking and working good," like some people here do. I will be very straight forward and you better make sure everything works fine becuase if i have to reformat another damn computer this week i'll eat your face.

Got it buddy!

Attidue in post was done in 100% humor!

Originally posted by bryantm3@Jun 13 2004, 07:35 PM

nexplorer sucks.

Too bad it is actually the best clone yet and the most developed, as far as I know.

I don't know where you got that idea, it might not be horribly useful but you can definitely use it to replace explorer for file browsing.

Originally posted by bryantm3@Jun 13 2004, 08:35 PM

nexplorer sucks.

dont waste your breath on him... there is a reason he is most active in "trash cans"

its only a matter of time..

Now back to the topic.. Good work here... I will try it also.

Thanks

bzeitler

Originally posted by bzeitler@Jun 13 2004, 10:11 PM

dont waste your breath on him... there is a reason he is most active in "trash cans" 

its only a matter of time..

Now back to the topic.. Good work here... I will try it also.

Thanks

bzeitler

am i really most active in trash can???

gosh. i need to change my ways,

Originally posted by bryantm3@Jun 14 2004, 04:23 AM

yes, i am.

xPlore does suck tho.

Oh that's funny.. I had a good laugh at that. Let's see you do better - what's that? You can't? Then shut up about it, trust me it'll save you looking like (more of) a moron.

Anyway; Good look on the system mod, seem to be coming together nicely.

Originally posted by Danimator@Jun 14 2004, 01:04 AM

Here's a preview screenie of the Panther OSX system mod pack I'm working on. Will include: System files, Panther Windowblinds 4.3 skin (with pulsing buttons;)..updated ichat and ichatav skins, updated nexplorer skin, windvd6 skin, and some other misc stuff. Still quite a bit of work todo...

Works on Windows Xp Sp1 or XP Media Center Edition Sp1.

I need some beta testers, so if you can help me with testing, send me a message on Msn, my user info is [email protected] (Fast connections only please).

Screenie:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/8078243/

Danimator... i know you said no to my last request... but, please please, just this time? Any chance of right sided buttons on the theme?? I would call i big communitary hug if you do it. :lol:

Anyway... even without the righted glyphs... the screenshot looks amazing. The pulsing buttons will be an amazing addition for that amazing theme.

PS.: It´s normal, on OSX, for the menus to be so near one another?? File - Edit - Insert - Format - Help... all look almost like a same word on the screenshot... is normal?

Originally posted by es.xxi@Jun 14 2004, 03:48 AM

Oh that's funny.. I had a good laugh at that. Let's see you do better - what's that? You can't? Then shut up about it, trust me it'll save you looking like (more of) a moron.

Anyway; Good look on the system mod, seem to be coming together nicely.

you're right, i can't.

xplore was just a skinned explorer.

i haven't seen it in quite a while, it may be better now. but when i saw it, it sucked.

Originally posted by bryantm3@Jun 13 2004, 08:35 PM

nexplorer sucks.

I am getting sick of your behaviour. We could spare your reply and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of the thread content would be put in jeopardy.

Continue like that and ill give you another warning. That is considered trolling.

@ Danimator: Please tag your threads. THis is a [Preview] thread.

-----------------------------

The Topic Has Been Tagged

// Seph