[released] Now Playing_cover

Panther

Shoot me for even asking this but I'm new to Samurize and am not quite sure what it is that I have to edit??? I know, I know.......................without a doubt the dumbest question of the week! But hey, give me a little credit b/c at least I wasn't afraid to ask it knowing how stupid I look!

:rolleyes:

LoL @ natedogg...

You really need to start reading the forums @samurize.com...you will learn tons and be able to solver your samurize problems on your own...but I give ya credit for not being afraid to ask! Too funny :lol:

Dude see that's part of the problem!!! I have tried to register myself on Samurize at least fifty times but for some reason it will not let me register. It always gives me a message saying something about this user name unable to register. So I try something different and it still won't let me in! I'm not stupid and would love to be able to actually access the tutorials that you're talking about. Help???

Nate Dogg

Perhaps NeM can help you with that part....I am not in a position to do anything about that sort of stuff. He posts here all the time so I am sure he will see this and get you squared away.

I registered there sometime ago with no problems, very strange!!

Be patient :rolleyes:

@natedogg: Actually I have had problems registering on Samurize also. :rant:

I finally just gave up trying to do so and lurk if I have a problem to see if I can find a solution to some problem I'm having...or post it here :D

I haven't downloaded this config, so I don't know exactly what needs to be changed to make crni's album art show this skin, but basically you get album art running, then right-click on the tray icon for it and select Edit ConfigFile... from the popup menu.

Once you are in Config Editor you should be able to click on the background image Album Art uses for its iPod look and that will fill in info to the right in the tabs about that image. You want the Edit Graphics tab. There is a setting for Image Filename. Just browse to the new image (preferably in your installdir/skins folder) select it and save the updated config file.

If you want to keep the original config, give this one a new file name, and then right-click on the tray icon again and Select ConfigFile for your new config. Everything should be good to go. If you have any problems with the newly named config working it will be because it doesn't correlate to the instance name. If that is the case, it might just be easier to re-edit when you want to switch back to the original image and keep the original config file name.

Hope all this helps!!! ;)

And remember, there are no stupid questions...just stupid people. :lol:

WOW!!! I really can't tell you how much I really appreciate you taking the time to help me! Also, it's nice to see that I am not the only person who has had difficulties registering with Samurize so that people don't look at me like I'm crazy or something. You see I am very computer literate (although it may be difficult to recognize simply by reading the messageboard here) in fact I am employed within the IT field itself. But messing with the configuration and such of Samurize and other similar programs is a fairly new area for me. Once I get a little "jump start" so to speak, I will understand it with little or no difficulties. So again I want to thank you for having patience with me. I guess I was just worried that since most of the people who post on this site are veterans at this type of stuff..........nobody would want to take the time to explain some of the basics to me. Thanks all for being so helpful as well as patient!!!

:D