[release] Guipod Player & Cdcovers Update

crni

With new verision of samurize there is no need for external scripts to dynamically switch configs.

Nem (:rock:) coded command line switches into Samurize so now its all done trough program itself ! Also now all paths are relative so configs should work no matter what is your default Samurize folder.

Check it out in updated CDCovers and GUiPod Player configs HERE...

Read the included readme files carefully for changes and instructions !

Also check this thread for more updates.

enjoy

thanks for the update. One bug though with the cd covers box config if a song plays and it can't find the cover it goes to the config with a cd in the box and the track progress but then when a song plays that has a cover the cd image stays there and you can only see the cover through the hole in the cd. Is there anyway to fix this?

1 Question: Why do you use scroll.vbs ?

You forgot it to change, its also posible with command line

I'm not using it - apparently when you disable option in config editor it remains in ini file.

I should have probably edited ini and delete it manually but no harm is done - it's just dead code...Updated config package has NO scripts whatsoever - everything is done from program itself.

I was trying to get this configs as simple as posible without any 'mumbo jumbos' or external stuff :lol:

thanks for the update. One bug though with the cd covers box config if a song plays and it can't find the cover it goes to the config with a cd in the box and the track progress but then when a song plays that has a cover the cd image stays there and you can only see the cover through the hole in the cd. Is there anyway to fix this?

I can't reproduce problem, everything is working fine here :blink: try to reload config and player and see exactly when this hapens...

EDIT

I think I found what's cousing trouble - redownload and tell me how it works now.

tnx

after ive started the instance of samurize when i choose the winampipod.ini it gives me an error

ERROR:Access violation at address 77D44CA5 in module 'user32.dll'. Write of address 00404DFD

any clue? have i done something wrong?

Originally posted by drupy383@May 8 2004, 08:53 AM

after ive started the instance of samurize when i choose the winampipod.ini it gives me an error

ERROR:Access violation at address 77D44CA5 in module 'user32.dll'. Write of address 00404DFD

any clue? have i done something wrong?

Are you using v1.50? There's a known perfmon bug in v1.50 - download and install again and it should be fixed.

Originally posted by NeM@May 7 2004, 09:56 PM

Are you using v1.50? There's a known perfmon bug in v1.50 - download and install again and it should be fixed.

I was having the same problem, but the reinstall fixed it.

Originally posted by NeM@May 7 2004, 08:56 PM

thanks very much for that it worked. now however though when i click on the part of the config to turn it into the compact mode or any of the visualisation modes it opens up a new instance with that config in :(

**edit ignore that it was something stupid**

works a treat now thanks crni!

CRNI: still happens.

I'll try and explain it a little better. Im using iTunes too if that matters. using the cdcovers box.ini config. When a song with no cover is played the config shows a cd in the case and the the center of the cd acts as a track progress meter. Then the next song has a cover but the cd image stays and the cover is only visable through the hole in the center of the cd.

attached picture is what happens when a song with a cover comes after one without.

I think U are using old version of CDCovers - I removed track progress and song title from updated version.Remove old version and redownload new from my page.

Read the readme file carefully for instrructions...

Originally posted by buddyd16@May 8 2004, 08:29 PM

crni: is there more than one place to download the new version cause I just downloaded  the config from your site again and the same thing is happening.  here is the page I am downloading it from http://free-st.htnet.hr/crni/foobariPod.html.

No - try to flush your browser cache and then redownload...

(check in the readme file that say 'v2 Updated' and OVERWRITE when prompted)

Hi, some questions:

is an icandy suite update in the near future?,

the actual icandy version works with sam 1.5?,

or can someone sendme an old version of guipod player so i would try update icandy to my self? :rolleyes:

Edit: No matter i made a temporal update (to my self of course, i can´t wait -_- ), i just don´t know how to setup a config to get the icandy widget draging apart of the wide screen ticker, any ideas? (never used the other version and took out the switch scripts), i guess i must read more docs. Any way i wouldn´t mind to see an official update from the master :bye:

icandy_shot_thumb.jpg