[release] New Multi-plugin And Mods

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ruckgesicht@May 1 2004, 10:40 AM

I still have the same problem, though; how do I access all my preferences, etc that disappeared w/ this plugin?

All other things considered, though, I love it. And a docklet & lyrics only make the deal sweeter.

press Alt, then Down, and then Left/Right to access the menus :)

>.< ooops... I unchecked the "Skin the title bar" in options then I can no longer right-click and get the menu...

Any ideas?

no bother... I just got the menu ri-clicking on the title bar. Everything's fine now~and looking great!

p.s forgot to say: Thanks, Localhost and Sid!

Originally posted by babypapichulo@May 1 2004, 03:26 PM

Thats strange.

You should be able to right click the title bar and Click Options, if it works simply click "skin the titlebar" ;)

It works for me.

yeah I finally got it. That's silly of me not trying the title bar in past 30minutes :cry:

Not working for me at first...then I tried re-checking the option a couple o' times, and restart iTunes~voila, it works.

I'd also call it some sort o' luck, though. I seldom use OB, as a matter of fact, but if Localhost could make this OB grab really, finely working in next update, that would be -- :rock:

:rolleyes:

Hey localhost, is there any reason why the option "Make other programs recognize iTunes as Winamp" always keeps re-checking itself even if I uncheck it? I tried unchecking other options along with it; on restart everything but the problem option saved their setting (the problem option re-checked itself again).

I have a strange problem. In iTunes, it says that I have two mplugin.dll. However, when I go to the iTunes folder, there is only one instance. As a result when I control iTunes from my keyboard, it will work twice, so when I press play/pause, it will initiate play and then just pause, and when I press forward, it'll skip two tracks. Is there a registry hack that I have to do or something to that nature? Thanks.

Here is the screenshot of it

Here.

Originally posted by sciphan@May 2 2004, 05:54 PM

I have a strange problem.  In iTunes, it says that I have two mplugin.dll.  However, when I go to the iTunes folder, there is only one instance.  As a result when I control iTunes from my keyboard, it will work twice, so when I press play/pause, it will initiate play and then just pause, and when I press forward, it'll skip two tracks.  Is there a registry hack that I have to do or something to that nature?  Thanks.

Here is the screenshot of it

Here.

You probably have a duplicate copy of the plugin in this folder...

c:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iTunes Plug-ins.