[release] Itunes Docklet + Dock Smoother

localhost

Originally posted by my left hand@May 1 2004, 08:36 AM

localhost, are those the malaysian towers in the background?

:)

yes :)
What theme is it that applies an aqua OSX look to the menu? I'm using an aqua-ish theme, but the menu on the docklet is a normal white menu.

Great docklet though, been looking for something similar for a while now.

Danimator's Panther WB skin does that :)

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/index.php?showtopic=15404

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this baby localhost ^_^

I need little assistance here. The menu is working, but when I click it, it doesn't start iTunes. I remember that there was a way to fix it by editing some ini files or something but I can't remember it exactly....anyone?

Originally posted by localhost@May 1 2004, 09:04 PM

hmm...did you install iTunes 4.5 as a fresh install, not updating 4.2/4.1?

that's the only thing i can think of...

I updated from 4.2...should I do a fresh install?

BTW I have it installed it in g:\multimedia\itunes...

this is the best iTunes docklet for OD ever!!!

/applaudes to lacalhost

if it weren`t for your MPlugin and this docklet iTunes wouldn`t be as great as it is!!!

One suggestion - is here any chance for adding repeat/repeat one/shuffle options?

Thanks for your amazing work man, you really are one of the great programmers of AquaSoft ;)

Great docklet, Localhost. I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I like my OD to be always on 'Auto-hide' but when my computer restarts Itunes Docklet + Smoother unticks my Auto-hide. Is there any way to disable or change this option so that it does not turn off Auto-hide everytime I restart?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Seph@Apr 23 2004, 07:39 AM

WOW!!!! you are listening to sonata artica? specially shy? I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!! no one ever knows them :D

Also, that looks exactly like the OSX one ^_^

*glares at Seph*

*turns up "I'm Too Sexy"*

I've got a problem with the plugin, every time I shut iTunes down (through right-clicking ObjectDock and/or also on the Close Application icon) I get an Application Error (for ITunes) which is annoying me to death.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Opera, but the plugin is still there (I still have the Options window available through right clicking on the title bar). Can you please tell me how to uninstall the plugin, these Application Errors are really a pain in the a..

Thanks

if you've installed 0.5 or 0.52 through the installer, run the installer again (when iTunes is closed) to uninstall it.

if that doesnt work, go to "C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iTunes Plug-ins" and delete MPlugin.dll from there.

if you've copied the file manually to "C:\Program Files\iTunes\Plug-Ins", delete the file from there.

Originally posted by koks@May 15 2004, 01:30 PM

i have the same problem as mankar has.. :/

the plugin always disables autohide on starting objectdock...

that's it's purpose :/

maybe i'll make it as an option in the next version...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...