[release] Itunes Docklet + Dock Smoother

localhost

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by buddyd16@Apr 23 2004, 05:15 PM

how do you get it to show the song title as the docklet text. Mine only shows "iTunes"?

great docklet though the controls work perfectly.

you should enable the option to change the title of iTunes's window according to the currently playing song in Multi-Plugin's options.

Originally posted by Seph@Apr 23 2004, 10:39 AM

no one ever knows them :D

I beg to differ my good Arabian sword-wielding warrior....Sonata Arctica are the best European power metal band I have ever heard bar Stratovarius... :woot:

I also recommend you check out and buy their album Ecliptica. Includes two of the most Godlike and admittedly my favorite Sonata Arctica pieces of riff carnage ever....My Land and Blank File. If you do not know Sonata Arctica, you my friends are not power metal. :canadian:

Enough said. -_-

Originally posted by buddyd16@Apr 23 2004, 06:20 PM

awesome localhost enabling the option fixed it. One more quick question is there anyway to have the active indicator appear under the docklet when itunes is open and then have it not there when itunes is closed.

i'd like that a lot...unfortunately the docklet SDK doesn't have an option to set the indicator :cry:

about using it in AveDesk...

if you have OD installed, it will hide and show the dock on startup.

if not, i think nothing strange will happen.

WOW!!!! you are listening to sonata artica? specially shy? I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!! no one ever knows them

My brother, here in Brazil, is a biiiiig fan of Sonata Artica.... wallpapers, CD, posters and everything else. I like the sound of it, but i´m just more Progressive (70´s) like Jethro Tull, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Yer or Genesis.

Okay, I must be stupid or something, but I don't find any way to get the menu as shown in the screenshot. :huh:

Left-clicking either starts iTunes or brings it to the front. Right-clicking just shows the Dock Item Properties... item.

Im running iTunes 4.2 and have multi-plugin v .5

Originally posted by Idoru@Apr 26 2004, 09:04 PM

Okay, I must be stupid or something, but I don't find any way to get the menu as shown in the screenshot.  :huh:

Left-clicking either starts iTunes or brings it to the front. Right-clicking just shows the Dock Item Properties... item.

Im running iTunes 4.2 and have multi-plugin v .5

Same for me, actually...

localhost, does this still have that bug in which iTunes icon in systray has to be the first one or something? Is there any way to fix this?