[release] Fathom Winamp 5 Modern Color Scheme

watch out deviant will pull it since all it is, is a recolored stock winamp skin

I did one for tiskin and they pulled mine... its kinda like me just taking fathom and recoloring it and calling it my own.. or at least in there eyes it is...

well I made sure to label is as a "color scheme". you do realize that this is not a skin right? "since all it is, is a recolored stock winamp skin" it is just a color scheme for the already existing skin. there is no way anyone would think I made the skin, because I am not distributing the skin. only the color scheme. and I'll say color scheme one more time for good measure. color scheme.

on a side note, where can I get a look at this TiSkin scheme you made? :woot:

Originally posted by dkordik@Apr 19 2004, 12:04 PM

well I made sure to label is as a "color scheme". you do realize that this is not a skin right? "since all it is, is a recolored stock winamp skin" it is just a color scheme for the already existing skin. there is no way anyone would think I made the skin, because I am not distributing the skin. only the color scheme. and I'll say color scheme one more time for good measure. color scheme.

on a side note, where can I get a look at this TiSkin scheme you made?  :woot:

mine was also a color scheme and deviant pulled it..

just letting ya know

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by PlaysK@Apr 30 2004, 12:04 PM

link already dead ... deviation not found ... >.<

The file is only 3,5KB. It is possible to just attach it to the message here. But I won't do it, I prefer to wait for dkordik to do it.