[release]multi-tabs

derek

Hi,

My first release so be kind ;)

tabs.jpg

retractable tabs with multi-fonction here it is all tabs extended:

alltabs.jpg

System-Documents-Tools-Weather-Music player

-You Must have latest Samurize (v1.31 and up) installed in the default folder "C:\program files\Samurize\"

-You Must have installed and configured the Tadis Milk 0.2 avaiable on his site:http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sidat/

Download

<>

1)Unpack the main config in 'C:\Program Files\Samurize\' then unpack the media player module of your choice(default module:foobar2000)*

2)launch instance tabs.vbs or instance tabsr.vbs(for reverse)of the "C:\Program Files\Samurize\scripts\tabs" folder.

3)load the config tabs.ini or tabsr.ini(for reverse)

4)disable "use designed position" in the position menu of samurize

*:the default player is foobar but you can pick the Itunes Module or the Winamp module you must unpack the module of your player before launch the instances scripts

<>

Moug make a skin pack that you can pick here

it contain:

bbx mercury,brushed,executive desk,fear,milk,orbital,panther,simplex,smoothtripes and tuvxedo style :lol:

to install the skin of your choice just copy the png of your choice in the samurize/skins/tabs folder

ps:there is a reverse version:

tabs-reverse.jpg

and a dark version:

tabsblack.jpg

<>

-Tadis for original scripts that i moded with his help.

-Moug for the tabs skins and the original idea.

-Pogs for the bezels and Crni for the Bezels images.

-Beta testers of http://www.higeek.com/index.php and http://www.trucsenvrac.com/

-Samurize Team

<>

all shortcuts in the documents tabs don't work you must create them yourself cause it changes on every computer ;)

left/right side add-on:

tabsleft.jpgtabsright.jpg

download

if you have itunes you must take the addon and this config pack

if you have winamp you must take the addon and this config pack

;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome, but I have been having trouble with it. I was hoping someone could help me out. When I click on the tabs they do not open up. I followed the instructions and dl the milk suite by tadis. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by rishi11@Apr 15 2004, 10:07 PM

This is awesome, but I have been having trouble with it.  I was hoping someone could help me out.  When I click on the tabs they do not open up.  I followed the instructions and dl the milk suite by tadis.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

this is a known bug,i don't find any solution but i'm sure that is a conflict with Keyboard drivers,with hotkey(ctrl+shift+Y) or registre.

make sure that the hotkey ctrl+shift+Y is not used by another program,and if it set in the project options of each tabs config for refresh.

for the registre it should be like that:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/serious samurize:

registre1.jpg

registre2.jpg

thanks for the comments :woot: i'm happy to see that it works for the most and i'm sorry for the bugs :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tadis@Apr 16 2004, 01:03 PM

What? released already!

Good work derek  ;)

yep i tried to make an installation script like yours but it's too difficult for me :lol:

so i release it without and it take less time.

next time i'll try to make it better :smartass: