[rel] Jetmod Pack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I've decided to make a couple tweaks to the graphics, it might be a day or so, I'll take my time so things look just right.

PS: If you change your window text to:

R: 170

G: 165

B: 173

in text fields that remain white no matter what what the text will still be readable in either dark or white white BG's.

Also remember to change your 3D Objects to the same RGB so that buttons on websites are visable as well ;)

Originally posted by bubbabyte@Mar 27 2004, 12:13 AM

nope sorry.. no release today... i'm still workin hard on this vs.. i'm slowly finding my way around some issues with the darkness of it....just a few more bugs to work out... i should this.. along with another theme released by monday

:)

Thanks for the update, keeping a close eye on you :D:lol:

Originally posted by bubbabyte@Mar 27 2004, 12:13 AM

nope sorry.. no release today... i'm still workin hard on this vs.. i'm slowly finding my way around some issues with the darkness of it....just a few more bugs to work out... i should this.. along with another theme released by monday

okay, take your time ;)-_-

Looks great! (Y) And you've improved it a lot IMO

A few things to consider...maybe...

-the explorer toolbar area should be black (#00000 (more 0's?))

-go with the original buttons form Swiz's theme ;)

-1 px borders...please ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
i dunno if it`s up, but Simon's stylesuites.com is a good place to start looking ;)

also u might try osx-e.com

Nope, I tried StyleSuites just now, but I only found a Y'z Dock Background over there, and it was usable only after I edit it. As for the toolbar, it isn't the one I'm looking for.