[release] Itunesbar

Unbeliever

It`s been a long journey but here it is!

iTunesBar for Samurize.

It`s a port of a Konfabulator widget by Daniel D i c k i s o n (aka dand) (ease up on the naughty word filter guys <_< ). It is thin and wide and ideal for keeping it at the bottom of the screen or right under the menubar/taskbar without eating up screen real-estate.

It features all the standard displays and controls: artist, album, title, time, play/ pause, FF/Rewin and volume. This is a iTunes ONLY version. Controls won`t work with other players. Read the readme file for more info.

Enjoy!

Download @ my DeviantArt page.

Original widget for you lucky punks with Macs.

EDIT: And now, by people`s request, we serve MILK :D

post-1068-1078880353_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by st3wi3@Mar 10 2004, 03:44 AM

Umm, I'm a little confused about installing it because all the other widgets I've had didnt have folders within folders and stuff. Could someone whip up a quick tutorial beter than the readme? Thanks

:blink:

just copy the folders from the rar to c:\pogram files\samurize

Damn...just as Samurize was starting to get interesting it craps out on me! I'm getting this error...'Access violation at address 0049F5DE in module 'Client.exe'. Read of address 00000024.'

I've tried a clean reinstall but with no effect.

Originally posted by st3wi3@Mar 10 2004, 03:44 AM

Umm, I'm a little confused about installing it because all the other widgets I've had didnt have folders within folders and stuff. Could someone whip up a quick tutorial beter than the readme? Thanks

one question: are you on a Mac?

this is a Samurize config. A link for a widget is listed too on the FP ;)