Question Regarding Ms Shell Dlg

Thanks for your reply smoke, but as you've probably guessed what I want to do is increase the size of the font in Windows dialogs such as the one in Display Options or the System dialog, I mean I wanna increase the size of the default font used in Windows. I guess that's not possible, or is it? :blink:

well you could just try to increase your dpi.

rightclick on desktop -> display -> the last tab (think it's called preferences) -> advanced (I guess it's called like that, I myself only have a german version of xp)

now change your dpi to 120.

don't know if that helps, but may be worth the try!

Originally posted by ont@Mar 1 2004, 03:11 PM

(...)

:woot: !!! nichtlustig ist GEIL!!! tschuldigung, konnt mich nicht mehr zurückhalten, aber hab eben gerade wieder das buch durchgeblättert.... -_-

nichtlustig (<- "not funny") rulez! it's the best comic style available, unfortunately for you all only in german...

Originally posted by ont@Mar 1 2004, 06:11 AM

well you could just try to increase your dpi.

rightclick on desktop -> display -> the last tab (think it's called preferences) -> advanced (I guess it's called like that, I myself only have a german version of xp)

now change your dpi to 120.

don't know if that helps, but may be worth the try!

that will be my intuition as well.

Sid:

you only waited for 1 hour and 49 minutes to conclude that "no one cares about legitimate topics".

Originally posted by DikDogT@Mar 1 2004, 11:16 AM

that will be my intuition as well.

Sid:

you only waited for 1 hour and 49 minutes to conclude that "no one cares about legitimate topics".

yeah but by that time 35 people had read the topic and there were no replies. <_<