Stefanka's English System Files

Could someone who has the English version of Stefanka's system files please be willing to host them? I've had many people PM asking for them, and the guy who made them (@ AquaXP, I believe) lost all of them and is counting on someone who still has them to host them. So, again, I and many others would be very appreciative if someone could upload them. Thanks very much.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell me what these system files do? cos iceman's system files are what i have on my system and been using ever since day one. the reason i that i didn't switch was because i hadn't a clue what these files would do and would they be complete. :blink:

i would love to switch if they give a much precise panther visual style, but i think i need to be convinced. anyone? ;)

btw, is it possible that someone post their screenies for a lil' preview, many thanks! (Y)

Originally posted by youngou@Feb 6 2004, 02:22 AM

can anyone tell me what these system files do?  cos iceman's system files are what i have on my system and been using ever since day one.  the reason i that i didn't switch was because i hadn't a clue what these files would do and would they be complete.  :blink:

i would love to switch if they give a much precise panther visual style, but i think i need to be convinced.  anyone? ;)

btw, is it possible that someone post their screenies for a lil' preview, many thanks!  (Y)

These files won't get you closer to Panther. Actually they'll get you higher. Stefanka replaced most (all?) of bitmaps, repositioned dialogs/captions/text fields - he actually changed the whole look of windows! You gotta download & install it to see it. You won't regret it, trust me. ;)

Visual style is a separate thing. There is msstyle and WB skin of course. And it is as perfect and popular as these system files. SWITCH! ^_^