extract_language.cmd works

modify.cmd works

modify_language.cmd doesn't works

replace.cmd doesn't works

restore.cmd doesn't works

what I'm doing wrong????

:cry:  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you modify the language resorces in the "resources" folder (using reshacker or similar tool, the files are in the subfolders and are called DIALOG.res, MENU.res and STRINGTABLE.res for each) after using extract_language.cmd? As stated in the readme, this cannot be automated. Some of the steps involved are opening the .res files, changing the language ID (sorry can't help with italian, i only know the codes for german, which is 1031, and english, 1033) and editing the resources themselves. You have to pretty much figure out yourself though. -_-

Another small update: BatchMod now no longer requires a database file and should handle almost all files Replacer does (except Comctl32/Commdlg, these you have to replace yourself).

Ah, very nice tool. I was confused at first but I got things figured out. :) Wonderful work cbw!

Small update: replace.cmd and restore.cmd now correctly work with Replacer 2.60+ (no more "Embedded file could not be extracted" messages)

Great job thanks for the release. It works like a charm on my xp sp3 with Rocketdock.

Just a suggestion: When clicking on a task representing a non minimized window, it minimizes it. I think it should bring it to the front instead.