Version 2.0.4 has the main enhancements from 2.0.3:
- Ability to change the font of the dock
- Auto-adjust size of the dock
- Support animated gif
- Ability to colorize the dock and icons's indicators (colors can be defined in skin)
- Ability to hide icons or mask inactive icons from the Dock
- Many skins and plugins are now included
- French, Polish & Italian translations added, and ready for more translations (simply send me the file text.ini translated)
- Finally stable version (no more beta!)
The last release available is now 184.108.40.206:
- Release 5 simply add a choice to "View Large Icons" for a container.
- Release 4 add small changes in the use of the menus, and allow its color to match with dock.
- Release 3 add the ability to choose a new font for the dock in the preferences menu.
- Release 2 add the ability to auto-adjust the size of the dock when icons are added or removed.
Link to the Windows Installer: xwdock220.127.116.11-installer.exe
Link to the preinstalled* zipped files: xwdock-18.104.22.168-exe.zip
Link to the zipped sources: xwindows-dock-22.214.171.124-Sources.zip
* The preinstalled version is "ready to run" but is only available in english language: Just copy the unzipped directory anywhere on a disk, then launch XWD.exe file.
You can also make a link to XWD.exe with "-p" parameter to put the setting files inside the XWindows Dock directory.
Edited by Filandre1, 01 March 2013 - 12:56 PM.