Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rk Laucher Won't Install

5 posts in this topic

Once I download RK Launcher and double click the .exe file I see the hour glass for a few seconds and then it goes away. Nothing happens after that. It doesn't load. Is there a setup process or how does this work?

Thanks,

median

What OS are you using?

Have you ensured that all the contents of the zip file are in the same folder. Also can you see if RKL is running in the system processes?

What OS are you using?

Have you ensured that all the contents of the zip file are in the same folder. Also can you see if RKL is running in the system processes?

Oh wow, yes, RKL.exe is running in the background but I don't see it anywhere. All contents are in the same folder and I am using XP Pro, Service Pack 3.

median

Edited by median

AHHHH! This is driving me crazy! What the hell is wrong with my machine?? LOL...I can't figure this out and RKL WILL NOT load.

Ok, can you check the .conf files, which are created when the application is loaded, just wanted to make sure it's being updated.

Next have you check around the edge of the screen, in xase it's gone into auto-hide.

Do you have more than one monitor?

Another thing to try, if you have another PC, move the RLK folder to a USB drive, run the application from there. RKL is a portable app so it will run without installing anything.