Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aqua-Soft Mobile 2 Skin Download [Ipb3.1]

116 posts in this topic

xenForo is garbage right now. I installed a test board, and not as good as it sounds at all.

I got all excited by the look of it, but I didn't see or find anything about mobile skin....

xenForo is garbage right now. I installed a test board, and not as good as it sounds at all.

That's been my impression as well. Glad I'm not alone in that.

main blog index was showing latest entry when you clicked the blog name instead of the a list of the bloggers entries. found a test in php template "blogTablerow" and changed it to this - basically switched the test if and else around respectivly.

<if test="newdata:|:$blog['last_read'] < $blog['blog_last_update']">
<a href="{parse url="app=blog&amp;module=display&amp;section=blog&amp;blogid={$blog['blog_id']}" template="showblog" seotitle="{$blog['blog_seo_name']}" base="public"}">
<else />
<a href="{parse url="app=blog&amp;module=display&amp;section=blog&amp;blogid={$blog['blog_id']}&amp;showentry={$blog['blog_last_entry']}" template="showentry" seotitle="{$blog['entry_name_seo']}" base="public"}">

</if>

also prefer the short entry for the featured blog instead of a link so I switch this in the template "blogIndexPage"

<if test="featured:|:is_array($featured) AND count($featured)">
<div class='box'>
<h3>Featured Entries</h3>
<ol>
<foreach loop="featuredloop:$featured as $fid => $entry<if test="featured:|:is_array($featured) AND count($featured)">
<div class='box'>
<h3>Featured Entries</h3>
<ol>
<foreach loop="featuredloop:$featured as $fid => $entry">{parse template="blogFeaturedEntry" group="blog_list" params="$entry"}</foreach>
</ol>
</div>
</if>
foreach>
</ol>
</div>
</if>

all I did was switch

{parse template="blogTableRow" 

to this

{parse template="blogFeaturedEntry" 

this give me a snippet of the post

Hey Tim,

Just wondering what image this is. The missing one ?

post-113128-0-94562800-1295384644_thumb.

PS. Don't forget my ad code :)

Thanks

I'm not sure what image that is. Any way you can tell me the file name?

Also i knew something was funny about blogs, I'll take a look at it. I only had my dev site to test them on, so limited content to see how everything works.

I have a buddy who has an iphone and I have a droid x - he doesnt have the issues I do, the java menues start from the left of the button and get squished on the droid, seems they are right justified on the iphone? I dont know how to take a screen shot on the droid or I would. I hacked up the blog templates a bit more and made them the way I like them.

The best thing you can do when you modify the skin, is make the skin you want to use a "Sub-skin" that way it only changes templates of the parent skin (which would be the Aqua-Soft skin with no templates changed)

i did ur idea tim... and i got most of the changes,... but i still didnt get the color picker...

any other ideas?

can someone plz help me out...

so i tried that idea that tim said.. and my skin got cached.. no big deal..

but now i have the shout box in the main view of my forum and i tried everything and i cant get it to go..

i deleted the app from the global template.. i delete all the sout skin templates and hooks and i can still see it..

any help plz

can someone plz help me out...

so i tried that idea that tim said.. and my skin got cached.. no big deal..

but now i have the shout box in the main view of my forum and i tried everything and i cant get it to go..

i deleted the app from the global template.. i delete all the sout skin templates and hooks and i can still see it..

any help plz

Wanna pm me your site details, and if you'd like me to get rid of the shoutbox on your mobile site. Setup a dummy account for me and I'll fix it.

^ that foo already figured it out :)

Hey Tim mind sending me that ad code, the one for the ad in post :)

Thanks

^ that foo already figured it out :)

Hey Tim mind sending me that ad code, the one for the ad in post :)

Thanks

Msg me on msn, and i'll help you with the code bits again.

ANy news on IP.Shoutbox or IP.Nexus, or IP.Downloads?

Been waiting patiently.

I'm adding Nexus support next.

You should try to do the chatbos support... would only take a few minutes. It is working okay right now, it is just the buttons are out of wack. like send, smilies, font etc

Next release so far has the following... (will be out this week)

Bug fixes for Blogs

Support for IP.Chat (the official one)

Support for Nexus

BOOO YA BABAY IP CHAT love it.

Can't wait

I have a buddy who has an iphone and I have a droid x - he doesnt have the issues I do, the java menues start from the left of the button and get squished on the droid, seems they are right justified on the iphone? I dont know how to take a screen shot on the droid or I would.

seeing this on my htc evo as well. at least i think it is what you are talking about. the dynamic menus extend beyond the viewable area and you have to scroll to see them completely.

Yea, I'm not really sure how to fix that. It happens on the android I have here too. I'm just using the default ipb menus, so nothing too fancy.

IP.Chat? YES!

IP.Nexus? WOOOOT !!

No IP.Downloads? grrrrrr maybe next week.

i have just installed this skin but on my iphone 4 it doesnt show images for the new posts etc?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0