Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aqua-Soft Mobile 2 Skin Download [Ipb3.1]

116 posts in this topic

Thanks so much for the skin. It looks great.

Users on my forum are nonetheless complaining that the skin does not work properly on non-torch blackberries. So now I have to choose whether to route all blackberries to the old version of the mobile skin or all blackberries to the new mobile skin.

Question is:

(1) would it be possible to include support for older BB's as well (such as bold and curve)?

(2) or - as a less favourable alternative - would it be possible to only route torch-blackberries to the new mobile skin and the older blackberries to the old mobile skin?

Thanks!

It is possible to point only blackberry 6+ versions.

When logged in and at the user agent section, press configure next to blackberry and put in 6+

See Pic

post-1-0-99005500-1291095313_thumb.png

Hey Timan =)

Any chance you could whip up a quick layout for the IP Downloads plugin?

Hey bro the latest version of blogs have been released, so is the new version coming soon?

Thank you.

Working on it. Just got ahold of the latest copy. Also will update for 3.1.4 if there are any other template changes.

Do you IP.Downloads? Otherwise you can test it on my forum :)

After the holidays it will be out. Sorry for the delay, hectic times :P

Just a status update. Its coming alone nicely, blogs still not finished, but there will be more than just blog support in the next one. Added a nice dark style color, more iPad tweaks. Also the ability to hide the moderation tools so you don't have to view em all the time.

My Similar topics, recent topics and shoutbox not working. I even applied the similar topics hook in the ASM zip

hello... i want to ask...

i have the ver before this one and its working great for me.. i made my changes and tweaks to it and it took me for ever so to update now would be a pain in the neck ..

i like the color picker and want to give that option to my people..

how and where can i just take that part and where and how to add it to the older ver before this one.?

thanks in advance

^ there is so many bits that have changed you'd be better off updating and re doing the mods .. it couldn't be any worse than mine :)

The best thing you can do when you modify the skin, is make the skin you want to use a "Sub-skin" that way it only changes templates of the parent skin (which would be the Aqua-Soft skin with no templates changed)

So far, I'm comparing this to the new vBulletin 4.0 and the theming seems to be much less of a hassle under vB4 (particularly remaining apparently constant between version udates).

From following your status updates on here, it seems IPB make fundamental changes every time they release another update.

Yep, I'm scared sh*tless atm as a skinner. They've already confirmed 3.2 will be a skin re-write, which means I have to do the same thing I just did with this version of the skin.

vBulletin 4 is a mess, so I'm not even gonna go there atm.

Then I found a new forum script (from the ex vb dev) called xenForo http://xenforo.com/community/

RECOMMENDED YOU UPDATE THE IMAGES TOO

Update: 1-13-2011

- Updated misc templates for IPB 3.1.4 support

- Added Blog support

- Added Dark color scheme

- Added Moderation toggle (for those who don't want to see them all the time, it shows up in the staff bar)

- Replaced reply menu with button unless you have extra options (such as ip, delete, edit)

- Misc iPad tweaks

Beast! - Love the dark theme!

Edited by senators24

Bulletin 4 is a mess, so I'm not even gonna go there atm.
How could it be more of a mess that iPB currently is?

Then I found a new forum script (from the ex vb dev) called xenForo http://xenforo.com/community/
More reliable for skinning?

Thanks for updating to support IP.Blog, but unfortunately the image pack is missing images for the blog? After installing this skin, when I go to blogs from my phone, I just get a white background for everything as if no images exist.

Hey Tim,

Just wondering what image this is. The missing one ?

post-113128-0-94562800-1295384644_thumb.

PS. Don't forget my ad code :)

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0