Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Submit Here Your Link To Your Best Icons Site

62 posts in this topic

After applying JetBLack i realize the huge lack of black/dark icons for apps like safari, all the iApps, Office and so on, anyone knows of a good black icon set?

yeah, i know those Aviel, the thing is the ones i need the most are still missing... iApps, Office, Safari, Transport...

Originally posted by Seph@Feb 25 2004, 08:57 PM

yeah, i know those Aviel, the thing is the ones i need the most are still missing... iApps, Office, Safari, Transport...

Ohh, if I will see this kind of icons I will tell you ;)

Aviel.

You kinda bumped this--gfxed.com is the same as PNGResource, which was already mentioned. :( Oh well.

Cheers!

-NC

Holy crap This hasn't been mentioned http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Icons

This wiki contains practically every single APP icon ever made in OS X I just discovered it and am just amazed it's not anywhere on Aqua-soft. You should probably put a link to this Category wiki on the main site or something because it has tons of pngs that I couldn't find anywhere else

Not icon sites but, since this question is asked on almost a daily basis. Here are some answers for those to lazy too search the forums. PM me with other links/suggestions then.

Forum Based Solutions:

1. IconDrop - an AveDesk Widget

2. AveIconifier- an Ave Creation

Online Sources:

CoolUtils.com

Free Online Image Converter

Here you can convert most commonly used graphic image formats - BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF or ICO. Our Online Image Converter is quick and reliable, and what is most important quite easy-to-use.

ConvertIcon

-Strictly Png or Icon formats

Freeware :

MyPng2Ico

by CogitoResearch

- Java Based