Photo
- - - - -

Iphone Os 3.1.3 Released - Jailbreakers & Unlockers: Do *not* Update!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi

Meowww!

• News Posters
  • 449 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

Posted Image

DO NOT UPDATE TO FIRMWARE 3.1.3 IF YOU ARE JAILBROKEN!

It is not safe yet to do so if you want to remained jailbroken and unlocked. This advice comes straight from the DevTeam via Twitter. If your silly enough to upgrade, I've got bad news...you can no longer restore to 3.1.2 unless you have your SHSH on file in cydia.

There may or may not be a jailbreak for 3.1.3 - the dev team will most likely wait until the major release coming for iPad and iPhone 4.0. GO TO CYDIA NOW and get your keys signed on the front page if you have not. That way you'll always at least be able to restore to 3.1.2.

While we all like updates, this one is really nothing special and doesn't make it worthy of losing jailbreak just for it. The update includes a fix for the iPhone 3GS battery level reporting (I've never noticed any problems), a fix for app that crashed on launch and a fix for app crashes while using Japanese Kana Keyboard.

Additional security fixes are included in this update, and can be read in more detail here: About the security content of iPhone OS 3.1.3 and iPhone OS 3.1.3 for iPod touch

#2 algernonroy

algernonroy
  • Recruit
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:03 AM

I have a 3GS 16gb iphone with model number starting with MB When I jailbreak and reboot, it comes up in the restore mode. I plug it back into the computer and run blackra1n again and it comes up in the normal slide to unlock screen. All apps are still there, the unlock is still there, but now it will not connect to my wi-fi network. The busy symbol spins like it is looking, but it cannot find the wi-fi. I restore the phone and then it has not problem finding and getting on my wireless internet. Any ideas or fixes to make the wi-fi work once I jailbreak it? Also, this phone blows the theory away that says only MC iphones have to have a tethered jailbreak.

#3 bobmacans

bobmacans
  • Recruit
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:39 AM

Great! Thanks for the update anyway.

#4 johnarya01

johnarya01
  • Recruit
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:41 AM

Posted Image

DO NOT UPDATE TO FIRMWARE 3.1.3 IF YOU ARE JAILBROKEN!

It is not safe yet to do so if you want to remained jailbroken and unlocked. This advice comes straight from the DevTeam via Twitter. If your silly enough to upgrade, I've got bad news...you can no longer restore to 3.1.2 unless you have your SHSH on file in cydia.

There may or may not be a jailbreak for 3.1.3 - the dev team will most likely wait until the major release coming for iPad and iPhone 4.0. GO TO CYDIA NOW and get your keys signed on the front page if you have not. That way you'll always at least be able to restore to 3.1.2.

While we all like updates, this one is really nothing special and doesn't make it worthy of losing jailbreak just for it. The update includes a fix for the iPhone 3GS battery level reporting (I've never noticed any problems), a fix for app that crashed on launch and a fix for app crashes while using Japanese Kana Keyboard.
Additional security fixes are included in this update, and can be read in more detail here: About the security content of iPhone OS 3.1.3 and iPhone OS 3.1.3 for iPod touch

Aqua soft can do the hard work and it is not safe because if you want to broken the rules and regulation than you can use aqua soft,the update include the iphone and its give the idea of broken the rulles ,for the security purpose its very usually and conform security issue is full investigation has occurred and necessary are available

#5 LynnChasten

LynnChasten
  • Recruit
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:44 AM

So when is ok to update? Might as well just stick with the same version forever.

You click here to read about fasting.

Edited by LynnChasten, 09 August 2014 - 12:30 PM.

#6 tiqua

tiqua
  • Recruit
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

Great! Thanks for the update anyway

#7 shiqingai

shiqingai
  • Recruit
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:15 AM

Great! Thanks for the update anyway