Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Search Engine Do You Use?

30 posts in this topic

I regularly use Google for search. Sometimes, I use yahoo and msn. But I found Google more convenient and easy for searching to get best results.

I use Google, as well as Bing. Bing is my homepage, but I don't like the fact that it seems to be advertised on so much, and the interface seems clunkier. Still, it gets results, and that's the most important thing. Google is still my preferred engine.

I join the Google gang. It's just no coincidence that Google has about 75% market share. Their algorithm is the best in terms of content and rankings. I tried bing for a while and while it has its own merits it just can't compete with the big G.

Google hands down. Always delivers the best results for me, plus it's the fastest.

bing and google, if it wasn't for google's privacy policy I wouldn't use bing at all.

Google, I'd use BING if their main page wasn't so "big".

(I just can't get used to using the search toolbar).

One and only GOOGLE.

Sometimes yahoo. But it's very rare.

Google is the best search engine..it really helps whatever am i going to search..

Edited by mps69

I usually use Google, but sometimes I will use Bing. Google is by far my first choice.

Google is the best thing that ever happened to my Firefox <3

I'm have been using google for some time i think it's one if not the best search engine

I am using Google, Bing and Yahoo search engine.among them Bing and Google are best.

I use Google, it is the best. However, it is sometimes too "clever" - sometimes I am looking for something very specific but Google uses the "did you mean" feature and displays result for another keyword. If this happens, I use Yahoo.

Hi,

I am also using google... Recently google add some new features such as:Instant search,Real time search,image search,News section etc.