Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Video Editing Tool?

8 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone, I got a project to make a video in my college(for the college and about the college), like a documentary. I got all the necessary shots of my college and everything else but it seems lame without any good effects, I have came to know about Final cut pro 7 but only works for MAC and i am running on Window XP, so please tell me about any software which has good effects and also affordable. (For Windows XP).

Thanks.

Like people do in making AMV in youtube, or a comic book ad made by the marvels in youtube, Well I don't want it to be that much Hi-Fi but just want to do some good for my last project.

you can have Aneesoft Free Video Converter a try, it's for windows XP and totally free.

this tool can help you convert among all general video formats and general audio formats on Windows PC.

or you can try some other aneesoft's free products.

Edited by Belle

You can try Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, or Ulead/Corel Video Studio..

I am not sure if they got the effects you are looking for but you can give those a shot.. there should be a demo/trial version of each one

Sony Vegas $600

Adobe Premiere Elements $80-$100

Adobe Premiere $800

Corel Video Studio $60-$100

There may be some free programs around.. but the only ones I can think of ones to convert or resize video..

Also you can get a lite version of video studio if you get some kinda of video capture device.. I got one with my EasyCap 2.0 and that only cost me $20 but it took a while to arrive.

Edited by d-shade

I need a video editing tool.. It has to:

1) Be free and Safe. No virus or bugs that can really hurt my laptop (i'm using my laptop for work too so it has to be safe)

2) Makes the best quality of end product (no fancy coding or converting to other video formats - i just need it to compile personal vacation videos)

3) Has very good features or effects. I like to be creative and have the power to play around with video effects.

Help please! Thanks!!!VLC MEDIA PLAYER...

Edited by midarose