Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Make An Animated Wallpaper?

5 posts in this topic

Alright, I am here seeking a specific wallpaper. I want something that is a combination of these two things.

c4matrixwall1024x768.jpg

339695.jpg

Also, [HERE IS THE TRICKY PART] I want the broken matrix part to be moving. Yes, it is rather complicated, at least to me.

What I ask of you is for some wallpaper pro here to make my dream wallpaper, OR show me how to make it myself, and possibly stop my ridiculous run-on.

Thank you, and I await your responses.

For the broken matrix part to be moving you have three options:

• Vista + Aero enabled and some kind of custom wallpaper app, I dunno about this but it seems Vista comes with animated wallpapers? correct me if I'm wrong.
  • An animated .gif (it'll work even under Windows XP).
  • I recall there is an app, maybe from AndreasV, published here at Aqua-Soft, allowing you to put a video as wallpaper or something like that.

Yes, and the only problem is I have no idea how to make the image, let alone make it my wallpaper.

Summary: The image will be like the bottom picture, but the matrix part will be blue and moving.

Hi

Please tell me good mobile wallpaper site ?

Thanks

Thanks for matonga suggestion

Awesome amazing great Animated wallpaper can you share lots of more spider man superman and green lake Thanks for post keep it up thump A+ for your work

Nissan Axxess AC Compressor

Edited by rockymeet

Hi Guys,

I'm having problems installing animated wallpapers on my pc, can anyone guide me to the process of installing an animated wallpaperc. BTW, my pc is running on windows vista. Thanks in advance

Winni