Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Explorer Cover Flow

132 posts in this topic

Well, if you say so...

It is written for 32 bit windows and has never worked with 64 bit windows. I don't own the development tools needed to make a 64 bit version. It however still works with 32 bit windows as it has always done. If the project is considered dead for this reason, then ok.

Vemod!

nice to have some notice from the right part. please don't care about such one that also use uppercase

it would be nice if you could work on the 64bit version.

as I say.... there are some limitation and missing dll... that I've found.... the coverflow in win7 64 bit can be chose in explorer.... but it not work!

fingerXP works on 64bit..... it have some limitation.... coverflow in it don't work.... and for list you got an access violation error.

I thought the limitation could be in some administrator limitation or the dll need simply to be rewrited or something else for the 64bit version.

please don't abbandon the project... cause most of the new computer will sell more and more as 64 bit.

thanks...& I enjoied coverflow on my old xp32 bit.

Edited by jinj

hi Vemod,

any news on 64bit side? win7?

well if you need support for 64, what about if i try to find a good windows os knower?

let me know... i can't live without coverflow on win7 64bit.

anyone got it working on win7 64?

what a mess... the project seems to be died... mess mess mess

Styled my imagereg.dll with resource hacker (just the glass folders) in windows the folders are perfect >>> in coverflow they're pixelated and have strange boarders around them... I just want some clean folders that I can see contents through in flow... Any ideas/help/downloads/etc?

coverflow.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post-147617-0-10113000-1342203833_thumb.

A big thank you vemod, for this wonderful and powerful features that you wanted to add to W7 Explorer that's pretty bare-bones of funcionalities. Vemods Coverflow is truly wonderful!! biggrin.gif