Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dock

10 posts in this topic

It's pretty difficult to know from the screenshot, because people port skins to different dock all the time. But if I had a choice, I would say it's either Rocket Dock, Object Dock, or RKLauncher. I doubt that skin is for X Windows Dock.

its RK launcher, because of the defult skin and indicator also by the size of the dock, also because in rk launcher, icons are more close 2 each other, like in the pic

its none of those its from mac(apple's OS) that can be confirmed by looking to the top of screen coz there's a bar which is only available in mac os x

its not from apple, that dock doesn't have reflected icon and the top is windows taskbar, you can see windows network icon

u idiot romit, its not mac, see the little shitti computer icon, its windows, mac doesnt have those shitti icons, its RK tame my work, I use it

username3d3 is pretty much right. Looks like RK launcher to me. XWD or mac dock would have reflection, so it can't be them.

I agree: RK. XWD could have reflections disabled though... And it's NOT a Mac, but everyone's established that ;)

It's not XWD, else stack icons would be misaligned (yep, install XWD and check out for yourself :P)

It's not XWD, else stack icons would be misaligned (yep, install XWD and check out for yourself :P )

Hehe yeah I know... I recently just stopped using XWD; no much needed updates... :(