Aqua-Soft Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Panta

Sycophants And Toadies Temple

Show your appreciation to BOBAH13's work here!

Please post all your praises, compliments and gratitude posts only at this thread! :D

Edited by Panta

I love you bobah you are like the second coming of coding jesus.

YES!!!! *worship*

That's the spirit of this thread!! *love* *heart* *flowers* *unpublishable offers* ... o_O ... *no, no unpublishable offers here, will you?*

A big 'Thank you' to Phoshi, c'mon everybody! ^-^/

LOL

Thanks dude! You're the first to realize the real spirit of all of it...

Thanks BOBAH13, Vladimir your the best.

XWindowsDock is the Best dock ever!!! woo hoo! i bet there are a lot more things to add up, but for me, even now it's the best !!!

XWindowsdock RULES

This thread really shouldn't be stickied :P

[ontopic, just for the sake of it] Great job so far, Bobah! I've loved the dock since it's initial release! Can't wait for the next version XDXDXD

It's sticked because we need to have a way to stop having so many "wow!", "great!", "can't wait!", etc, etc, etc, posts at the main thread! Even sticked, where one can easily find it, people insist in posting this sort of 'things' there, if you inspect the post immediately before yours you'll see, mind you...

Anyway, I intend to keep it sticked. ;)

if you inspect the post immediately before yours you'll see, mind you...

Yeah, I actually had a good laugh at that. :P

Many thanks bobah13 for the 5.4 release. It looks great. And thanks in particular for have improved the Icon/reflection position from the indicator one. It was a request i've asked.

Many thanks bobah13 for the 5.4 release. It looks great. And thanks in particular for have improved the Icon/reflection position from the indicator one. It was a request i've asked.

Yes, I can make new skins easier now. :)

Thank you.

Thank you so much for this release! It fixes so many things.

Most important changes for me were:

* I can have Stack-Icons without the little Icons-Stack in the Background now.

* I can set Icon Offset

* I can adjust the Shadow Settings now.

* The API changes (not visible for end-users) are great! Especially the setTimer() is really helpful for me. And the Stack-Animation API is very interesting (have to look into it).

*And of course there is this awesomefantasticbeautifulgreat Gallery now, which will replace my behavior of changing the wallpaper for the next months dramatically! :)

Thank you Bobah, for your hard work, and especially these changes!

Amazing!!!! Updates are just great!! Great work again!

By Panta: moved. I'll start simply deleting posts at the wrong thread... :slant: