Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Startup-Configuration of ObjectBar

5 posts in this topic

Helly guys!

I'm using ObjectBar 1.5 with a Leopard skin and a use the option to start OB automatically with Windows. But unfortunately it opens the skin browser everytime. How can I make OB remember my last skin and auto-load it?

Thanks in advance,

BlaZeOSX

Helly guys!

I'm using ObjectBar 1.5 with a Leopard skin and a use the option to start OB automatically with Windows. But unfortunately it opens the skin browser everytime. How can I make OB remember my last skin and auto-load it?

Thanks in advance,

BlaZeOSX

You must make sure your theme is in your OB directory (typically: C:Program FilesStardockObject DesktopObjectBar). If you have the theme in another folder or directory, OB doesn't know where to look

It is in C:Program FilesStardockObjectBarLeopard_Enhanced V2.0 and it's listed as "Available Theme". So I guess OB knows at least that it's there.

I noticed that there was another theme in the same folder, maybe this confused OB. Will see at the next reboot.

I found a solution: Just create a link to the .obtheme file and place it into the autostart folder of Windows. Because the system knows what to do with a file like this it will be opened with OB and you are fine ;)