Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AveDesk 1.4 - only one desklet visible

9 posts in this topic

I tried using AveDesk 1.4 and I found I can only see only Docklet.

on the 1.3 version all worked normally.

what do I do to fix it?

post-88774-1223473737_thumb.png

Can only see one? what happens? The other doesn't appear? Or you get an error?

nothing happens I can only see one and only when I move it on another desklet only then I can see it.

but only a little part of it and I can't actually use it because I can't press it and can't see all of it.

I've the same problem. I guess i'm not the only one then. I think 1.3 version would work perfectly. But i haven't found it. Is there any solution for this? I really want to use it.

Same problem here...

Seems to be a large issue

Anyone have a link to downloading version 1.3?

Same issue here. Actually, 1.4 is just wonky all together (for me anyway). I can only see one desklet, can't see it's label no matter what I do, and if I stop and restart, it might show me another desklet, but still only one at a time.

Also sometimes - not always - when I shut down it won't do it, and I have to kill the process manually. And finally, when I ran the unregister script, it froze, popped avedesk back up and I had to kill it manually for every step of the batch file - hard bug to describe just like this.

I downloaded 1.3, crushed my previous install and presto, not only does it work, but it actually got all the desklets I had created previously right... very strange.

If this helps, I also got a missing dll error when I first tried to run 1.4. This was strange because the dll was for DX9, and I had it installed already. Nonetheless I redownloaded and reinstall. It worked after that.

I run an XP sp2 machine, on a fresh install, with a Core 2 Duo 2.13 E6400, 2 Gb RAM, GeForce 8800 GTX 320 Mb and two monitors. The only other graphic application running at the time of the tests was Rocket dock.

Hope this helps!

The same thing. But I found a solution. Change style of desklet to always-on-bottom and it shows normally.