Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Delicious Library... for Windows?

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there was a software on Windows that is like Delicious Library 2, something that has the movies on shelves and stuff?

MediaMan. I haven't used a new version in a long while (I also noticed it is not freeware anymore). But the functionality was very similar to Delicious Library, almost too identical.

That's perfect... too bad it's not free.

Is the free version still out there? =/

Do not discuss piracy on Aqua-Soft. Offending member has been banned for three days.

As for free, not unless an older version is hosted on a downloads site that the author did not update. The program is not shareware. So, please buy it to support the author if you want to use it.

Yes! There is a free alternative.

It's GCStar, which is a free media manager type of deal like Delicious Library. It's open-source, too! Available for Windows and Linux. Not sure about Mac, though. It can manage anything, really. Anything from books to games with automated lookups for covers and details. You can define your own collections, too!

Yes! There is a free alternative.

It's GCStar, which is a free media manager type of deal like Delicious Library. It's open-source, too! Available for Windows and Linux. Not sure about Mac, though. It can manage anything, really. Anything from books to games with automated lookups for covers and details. You can define your own collections, too!

This is the one to try people it is skinnable, if anyone can get the resources(images) for Delicious Library and some screenshots of the app I will try to put a mod together.

I've been using this free portable application P.V.D. Personal Video Database for a while now.

There is a lot of great features and plug-ins included too, development seems to be on-going.

Not sure how skinnable it is, if anyone is willing to try.