Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

=Tech9= Call of Duty 4

16 posts in this topic

tech9revision2copylg5.png

For all those who play Call of Duty 4 on the PC. We, =Tech9= are a squad that plays CoD4 Hardcore. We have our own game server, which runs Hardcore, all maps, with an unlimited score limit with 20 minutes to each map.

We are about a week old, and already we have 12 members. Compared to others, we're taking off fast. Right now, the three admins (co-founders, next to me), MM3 (me), Dan (gimpomatic), and Killa (non-aquasoft-registrant) are now expanding to try to get more people to play and more recruits.

So, if you do play, come check us out in our server. We got teamspeak and GSC as well. Check the banners below for info.

GameTracker Clan Page (about 30 seconds old :P)

You can visit us on Teamspeak = tech9.twogeeksonesite.com is the address

Add us to your favorites on CoD4 as well! 68.195.26.21 OR mm3.twogeeksonesite.com

b_560x95.png

54734.png

I never understood why people play the PC version..

Compared to the 360 version, I found the PC to be awkward, with several flaws, and a lagging aimer (On a 1 year old, $1,200 gaming computer).

To each his own, though, I suppose.

several flaws? :confused: As I own both the 360 and PC version, I find the PC version way more fun to play. There's the whole Mouse > Analog Stick/Joystick deal, as well as custom classes, and as well as mods.

You couldn't make your sig a bit bigger, could you? I can barely see it. Especially the one on the side.

We have a 24/7 Shipment server up now! Come visit! 68.195.26.21:28961 :D

Finally got two instances of CoD4 server to run nicely on my server. Woot!

Now we have

=Tech9= Hardcore @ 68.195.26.21:28960

=Tech9= Shipment|24/7 @ 68.195.26.21:28961

How much does it cost for the PC version? I played the xbox version over at my friends house a couple of weeks ago and the graphics just blew me away. Also, is there a fee to play this game online?

No, online gameplay is free on the PC vs. Xbox Live (which, hell, even I am subscribed to). I think retail is somewhere around $44.99 USD these days. Haven't really looked into, but stop by your local gamestop and look around for the game, maybe there's used ones...

To play any game on Xbox Live you need a gold account and that is 49.99 per year. You can also do $7 dollars a month.

wow i didnt even know call of duty 4 was on the computer.

im horrible at it on xbox so im sure im even worse on the computer lol.

As I own both the 360 and PC version, I find the PC version way more fun to play. There's the whole Mouse > Analog Stick/Joystick deal, as well as custom classes, and as well as mods.