Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PidlShortcut

5 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm using Windows Vista Business and I tried to create a PidlShortcut on my desktop, but it just won't work. When I first ran AveDesk, there was a dictionary but I don't want it so I clicked it away. When I open the "Desklets Control Panel", it displays the following:

- PidlShortcut (RecycleBin)

- PidlShortcut (AveDesk Tutorial)

- PidlShortcut (Computer)

But whatever settings I use and whatever of these three options I click on, nothing happens. My desktop stays blank.

What am I missing?

Try running as admin, I know it used to have a problem with that.

Working fine on my home premium, except for when I tell it to tell me how much is in a folder, and it dies.

Thanks for the fast reply. I tried running it as admin. It now displays the PidlShortcut in the "Desklets Control Panel", but it still doesn't appear. I didn't close the dictionary this time and it's working fine.

But now when I click on the upper left corner of the screen, there's an error message saying: "Directory. You have tried to access a Token that does not exist." Any suggestions?

Hmm, odd.

Have you deleted the languages folder? I know that causes problems, but other than that, I hope someone else can help >_<

Thanks! Well it kind of works now. I actually had to go to Appearence>Style>Always on Top so I could see them.