By clicking on the docklet's icon it shows detailed information on the curren WiFi connection.
This is my very first docklet. It might still be buggy.
I have updated the Docklet with a few new capabilities. Now it will:
- It now supports Unicode (needs testing)
- Left-click & hold causes the docklet to spawn the "Command" configured.
- New information on the Network Adapter properties is shown (IP Address, MAC Address & Network Mask)
- The Docklet shows information on the currently connected WiFi Network:
+ Dynamic image of the current signal strength
+ Numeric % value of the signal strenght (configurable)
+ SSID (configurable)
+ IP Address (configurable)
- Detailed Dialog with information on the Wi-Fi Connection & Network Adapter
+ 08/01/2008 - Added External IP Address resolutions by querying a configurable URL (like checkip.dyndns.org), information shown at the detailed configuration settings
+ Optimized icons for smaller download.
+ 02/28/2010 - I have updated my very first docklet to facilitate skinning (reduced number of images needed) and added font color/skin selection items. Fixed a few bugs here and there.
Please give it a try and send me any comments or suggestions.
It is available for download from this post.
Edited by Smaky, 28 February 2010 - 07:59 AM.