Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

$30... what to do?!

26 posts in this topic

I am desperate here. I got $30 in my paypal. Tiny, yes. I need to spend it! No hardware or something like that, nothing that will be delivered.

This is a really stupid question, yeah, I got that... But I really need to spend this money but I have no idea how to spend it.

Recommendations please!

I will eat anyone who says donations.

Sponsor a guinea pig! It's the only sane thing to do. Just make sure you pick a nice one, mine refuses to return my calls.

rapidshare, fer sure!

I swear to god, I was just about to say the exact same thing. You need to lay off the "infotainment", ol chap.

lol... you guys are funny :P.

So I was going to get a $14 pair of headphones, but the tax + shipping equaled $35. The tax and shipping costs more than the product itself! GAH!

:(

lol... you guys are funny :P.

So I was going to get a $14 pair of headphones, but the tax + shipping equaled $35. The tax and shipping costs more than the product itself! GAH!

:(

I once saw a huge LCD HDTV selling for $200. Guess how much the shipping was though..... over $1000 :slant: lol

Same with those ridiculous eBay giveaways... where they sell you a freaking PS3 for $0.01 and charge you $450 in shipping -.-

I'd say save it until you get more money into your Paypal to buy something. :P $30 is nothing nowadays, the best thing you can buy is probably a 3-month Rapidshare account or a domain name. ;)

Food.

moar soup witya meal?

i dont think you can get anything worthwhile with 30$ except maybe an action figure. :P

well let me break this down for you. if you want a quick $1000 to add to that, you can:

-sell yourself out to 100 fat chicks for $10 each.

-or you can sell yourself out to 10 really fat chicks for $100 each.

that should get you going for a while =]

Weeeeeeeeed !!!! :P

Or you can buy any of those apple accesories costing between $20-$30.... not sure if they are really useful to you, but hey... you wanted to spend anyway. :D

Tiny ones though. Maybe action figures of hookers?

Software, or donations indeed, I don't see the problem. I'm sure you use some freeware program, use this chance to give something back.

Better yet, go to the thrift store to buy some clothes—you could get like five nice pairs of pants and five shirts for $30.

i would have picked Hookers.

Show me these $30 dollar hookers you speak of :P

offtopic- hey, is rapidshare a scam?

I've always wondered... I just use other torrent sites for my legal downloads *cough*.

ps- maybe you could sign up to "gay thug dating", in Bapestar's sig. lol.