Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SP3 Theme Patch

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

After upgrading to windows sp3 (just for the hell of it), I noticed that my theme wasn't loading properly. I immediately ran the sp2 patcher and restarted, yet my theme didn't work. I then realized that the new patch could be interfering somehow, and that a new one would be released soon.

Does anyone know of a new theme patcher for sp3?

oh sp3 is so fickle with themes. well i got a uxtheme.dll patch and it just messed it up but i got vistamizer to make it look a little more like vista (don't worry, it won't ruin your mac look, but you might need to replace your icons) and it has a patch included and it works for me. but i can't get windowblinds to work on sp3. what a bummer. but note that not all of the themes work. i found out that all of the stylertoolbar themes work. so great.

oh sp3 is so fickle with themes. well i got a uxtheme.dll patch and it just messed it up but i got vistamizer to make it look a little more like vista (don't worry, it won't ruin your mac look, but you might need to replace your icons) and it has a patch included and it works for me. but i can't get windowblinds to work on sp3. what a bummer. but note that not all of the themes work. i found out that all of the stylertoolbar themes work. so great.

You just bumped an 8 months old thread...