Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Interesting Leopard visual issues

10 posts in this topic

I think it just seems kinda weird that these kind of things happen to me in leopard: (click on each picture for larger view)

On Aqua-Soft and using the sound controls:picture1vo1.th.png

iChat window and a finder window on top:picture2yu7.th.png

Maybe you're pushing Leopard to it's limits.

BTW in the first image I think you mean the hint not hiding? I've seen this same stuff in my Windows, yeah Microsoft seems to copy every detail from Apple as far as it is possible :P or maybe just coincidence haha.

Sorry dude... but I'm really not getting what's actually weird about it?

How behind the sound controls you can see the stripes more noticeable... or is it just how it shows up on my monitor.... probably that because you would have noticed that...

How behind the sound controls you can see the stripes more noticeable

It does that on mine too. It probably just affects the contrast of the image under it. To make it stand out more on different backgrounds.

Yeah man, what's weird?

Ok, I had that impression also. I deduct Mac Intosh meant the hint ("Replies: 9, Views: 502") not disappearing while adjusting volume, and iChat window not showing names in the buddy list.

However only Mac Intosh can properly answer the question ;)

Edit:

Ok, the answer came before I posted my answer. I don't see anything wrong about the stripes, but I have a PC here, let's remember PPC Macs, Intel Macs, and PCs have each one different gamma adjustment. Maybe it's that?

No I just extended iChat so that it would be blank... yea I guess that would be it though... oh well it's fine with me...

It's just that the volume gray is more intense and consistent than a shadow that smoothens ...